You jammy b4stards.....

Andyk

Better result for Scotland.......as less face it everyone expects them to win...Amazing two free kick goals for Scotland by the same chap....Am I really talking football.....bloody **** I need a drink.

iainw

Yes! The British lions won 12-3. Apparently some overpaid losers were also playing from the 70th minute anyway...

D Walker

Scotland 2 England 2
Should have been 2-1

Depends, the 2nd one was never a free kick, how you can fowl someone you cant see I will never understand, as an ex footballer I hardly watch it now, I prefer to go and watch a local Saturday game on the park, unfortunately I was round someone else's and they had it on.......

Andyk

Love him or hate him, he is equaling and breaking records of some great drivers...

Yep, and he he will beat the all time poll record before the end of the season as think he only needs another 4. A great F1 driver no matter wha some say about him.

Ewan

I watched the England game yesterday. Topsy turvey end to end stuff with the winner in doubt to the final minute. But right at the death we nailed it. Beat Argentina away with a try in the final minute.

Hang on. That was the second England game I watched yesterday. Before that I went to Edgbaston to watch us stuff the Aussies.

zagatoes30

That was a stunning lap Andy.....I do love Canada....One of my favourite tracks.

It was one of the best laps I have ever seen. His previous was awesome but then to go and take another .3 off was outstanding. In the race today he was in a class of his own he obviously loves that track

MrMickS

England were a little jammy. The Pumas should have just killed the game when they were on England's line though instead of giving them time to score a last minute try to win it. Well done to the young lads that made their debut.