612 ownership

bigbob

There are some higher mileage ones coming on at reasonable prices. There was a 32,000 mile one at DL swindon which was stunning... 139,999. Just sold. I can see higher mileage ones hitting high 120s next year. 599 prices seem to have taken a jump recently. IMO the modern ferraris are so much better as a drivers rather than investors car. The 430s, 599s and 612s feel so dated now.

'investors car'

You sum it up well, modern cars are great but depreciate. Older cars are still great driver's cars in a different way but people are scared to put more than a couple of thousand miles on per annum as the financial implications are now material.

BJL

There are some higher mileage ones coming on at reasonable prices. There was a 32,000 mile one at DL swindon which was stunning... 139,999. Just sold. I can see higher mileage ones hitting high 120s next year. 599 prices seem to have taken a jump recently. IMO the modern ferraris are so much better as a drivers rather than investors car. The 430s, 599s and 612s feel so dated now.

Even with higher mileage I can't see the FF dropping much more now the Lusso is on stream especially as typical options cost on the Lusso is taking most to 300k or more. I think there are well under 20 for sale in the UK and are becoming more appreciated as the last of the Pininfarina design. F12s going up daily and 599s going beserk.....maybe it's 'On The Beach' all over again before we all become plugged up and quiet.