WTB: Standard X-pipe

CatmanV2

Hi folks

I want to try a standard x-pipe back on my GT with the valved boxes. My original was thrown away (grrr) by the guy that made the H so that's not an option.

Anyone got one lying around that they would be prepared to sell? It's part 228235

Neither Greg nor David Askew have one, and although I can get one from Eurospares......

Happy to pay cash, or swap for an H-pipe if you want to give one a try :)

PM please!

TIA

C

StuartW

Hi folks

I want to try a standard x-pipe back on my GT with the valved boxes. My original was thrown away (grrr) by the guy that made the H so that's not an option.

Anyone got one lying around that they would be prepared to sell? It's part 228235

Neither Greg nor David Askew have one, and although I can get one from Eurospares......

PM please!

TIA

C

I have this pipe in my garage but I do want to keep it long term in case I want to return my car to stock

I am happy for you to borrow it though to see if it is the sound you are after and then you can return it to me once you have found a replacement if you wish?

conaero

Forum Owner
Hi folks

PM please!

TIA

C

I have a Strad OEM xpipe you could borrow, would that do?

It has a silencer and you can see straight through the fecker!

I would want it back also or perhaps swap for an X pipe and my Larini H pipe has made very little difference.

CatmanV2

I have this pipe in my garage but I do want to keep it long term in case I want to return my car to stock

I am happy for you to borrow it though to see if it is the sound you are after and then you can return it to me once you have found a replacement if you wish?

I have a Strad OEM xpipe you could borrow, would that do?

It has a silencer and you can see straight through the fecker!

I would want it back also or perhaps swap for an X pipe and my Larini H pipe has made very little difference.

Thanks, both. The parts are actually identical across all models so it's just a question at this point of who's more convenient. Stuart I *suspect*, although I'm not in a tearing hurry so if it gets that far, Matt we could swap at Ace, next? I'm waiting for my Alfa guy to move to his new premises at the end of the month before I get the valves sorted on the rear box.

Cheers :)

(BTW The new CAPTCHA might be a *tiny* bit OTT, but hard to see what else can be done. Perhaps just CAPTCHA on sign up?)
C

StuartW

Thanks, both. The parts are actually identical across all models so it's just a question at this point of who's more convenient. Stuart I *suspect*, although I'm not in a tearing hurry so if it gets that far, Matt we could swap at Ace, next? I'm waiting for my Alfa guy to move to his new premises at the end of the month before I get the valves sorted on the rear box.

Cheers :)

(BTW The new CAPTCHA might be a *tiny* bit OTT, but hard to see what else can be done. Perhaps just CAPTCHA on sign up?)
C

ok, if you find yourself passing close by the Fenlands, let me know and we can do a swap

Navcorr

Looks good to me, of course the killer will be if it stops. I'd rather have captcha than that bloody spam!

Thanks Matt :)

C

If I may comment again here?? Captcha can help but it's not a certainty. There are several well known work arounds. Hopefully, the c*ck behind the bot here will not be bothered trying.

StuartW

I head up to Boston every month or so: M11 > A14 > A1(M) > A16

Any near you?

C

Yep, when you leave the A1M and then later join the 16, I'm around 10 minutes from the A16 near to Crowland so let me know when you're next coming up and we'll meet

Needamaser

If I may comment again here?? Captcha can help but it's not a certainty. There are several well known work arounds. Hopefully, the c*ck behind the bot here will not be bothered trying.

Several still got through this morning.

Ryandoc

North east, only tricky part is I won't be home for a wee while. Fire me a PM sure we can figure something out