If this is as good as it looks.....

Ewan

Took me ages to decide. But I think I've finally decided on the blue one.

Wack61

Fully automatic ZF gearbox in the silver one and a duo select in the blue one which is like a manual clutch but without the clutch pedal , either auto or change on the paddles

One needs a clutch one doesn't

Andyk

Took me ages to decide. But I think I've finally decided on the blue one.

Hahaha...Good choice Ewan.....

That blue one looks stunning.....15k for all that car....QP's just seen too cheap .... A great car for the money.

Andyk

Notice on their PH advert there is no warranty on this car as their warranty company will not put one on....Hmmmm

Wack61

There's a guy on pistonheads being taken to court over a £2200 bmw that broke down 4000 miles after he sold it in a private sale

The joke is the woman who's taking him to court is the sister of the guy he sold the car to who he's never met and didn't sell it to

I can see that going well , it's cost her £300 in court fees so far and a lot more when she loses and he adds his costs on

Though traders trying it on doesn't inspire me with confidence

StuartW

Notice on their PH advert there is no warranty on this car as their warranty company will not put one on....Hmmmm

Their preferred warranty company might not over it but others would - it sounds like a bit of a cop out to me