McLaren 570 Spider.

MrMickS

Maybe its just me but I don't like the looks. I've no doubt that they are a technically accomplished car but they don't do anything for me.

leeq61

I agree with the above comments. The older model McLaren I really liked, this screams "Footballer" to me IMO. No doubt though, they will sell well, McLarens usually do.

leeq61

..... to footballers

C

What i was trying to say C, is that with a speculated £160K+ price tag. It's usually footballers (most of the time, with more money than they know what to do with) that buy cars like this, more as a fashion accessory rather than for the car it is.

CatmanV2

What i was trying to say C, is that with a speculated £160K+ price tag. It's usually footballers (most of the time, with more money than they know what to do with) that buy cars like this, more as a fashion accessory rather than for the car it is.

Oh I can totally agree :)

C

mattjevans

I normally love McLarens but the rear view of that w roof up made me think of a Peugeot RCZ. Suspect that wasnt the intention...

Andyk

Hmmmm....looks like a 570 Coupe with the roof up.....that's a great looking car so will have to disagree....I like it and McLaren are making great looking cars and taking the fight to Ferrari and in most cases beating them..........Ferrari us the footballers choice isn't it ?

alfatwo

Lamborghini for me all day long or if I win the lottery a Pagani..

Just like with Jags couldn't be seen in a Fesser either

Dave

alfatwo

Another car like the bmw i8 giving birth from behind......I just don't get that styling.

And what's with that awful BMW GT thingy.. people have got some balls spending there own money and being seen driving around in sh+te like that!

Dave

Contigo

Sponsor
Hmmmm....looks like a 570 Coupe with the roof up.....that's a great looking car so will have to disagree....I like it and McLaren are making great looking cars and taking the fight to Ferrari and in most cases beating them..........Ferrari us the footballers choice isn't it ?

"If you want to be someone you buy a Ferrari - If you are someone you own a Lamborghini"

iainw

Do enlighten us !

1) The GTs was an amazing car - and great VFM - IMO the F type is just not in the same league.
2) The Ferrari is in another league altogether. IMO its worth the extra money.

I really can't wait to get it back.

iainw

"If you want to be someone you buy a Ferrari - If you are someone you own a Lamborghini"

ITs all personal opinion but I couldn't see one aspect where lambos beat ferrari. I really tried to find a reason to get one.