Looks like a very nice Yellow Gransport Spyder

MrMickS

Very nice. Not sure I could persuade M about the colour though. Yellow is definitely out :)

StuartW

Very special indeed, the only one in yellow I wonder? A rare, rare car and the best convertible Maserati in my eyes of the last 40 years

bigbob

Love the colour and the black/yellow piping inside. Just wish Maserati would produce another small coupe/convertible. The GramTurismo is great but is very big and heavy with the weight noticeable on the road.

MrCoop

Hubba hubba.....that is a very nice car indeed...and what a price, £10k premium over a coupe.

safrane

Am I the only one who thinks this is under priced given recent sales of similar GS Ss?

foibles

Have there been any recent sales? I'm inclined to think it may be 2 or 3k under value, but may be a motivated seller. Colour may be a bit 'niche' as well.

MrMickS

Am I the only one who thinks this is under priced given recent sales of similar GS Ss?

Given how infrequently they come up for sale I would say that its a fair bit underpriced. Though foibles is probably right that the colour will take the price down a bit.

MrPea

I saw it online this morning and yes, I think it must be priced to sell.

I love the yellow, but would actually be put off by the yellow piping with no other contrast inside.

Bear in mind with the price... 50k on the clock is more than double what most had that sold over a year ago. Yellow doesn't sell easily. I still think it's under valued.

Of course, you could well argue that I'm biased!

MrMickS

I'd drive it. I quite like the yellow. I think that I'd be in it on my own though and I need to buy a house with a garage first.

greeny12

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, but I absolutely love it! I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I had the dosh... and didn't need three seats!!

Ewan

Yellow was the launch colour for the Spyder, so the factory obviously thought this was its best hue.

Andyk

Now that is a lovely car.....MAF should buy it to keep his yellow GS company as his interior has yellow Piping as well. It does seem a good price as well....

GransportFan1

Where do i sign !!!! remember this being up at HR Owen Maserati many moons ago, originally had silver wheels. If W00dy still posts on here he's a big fan of this car IIRC.

Andyk

That's right Adam remember now as I didn't like the silver wheels against the yellow....a That now looks much better.

Woody

Where do i sign !!!! remember this being up at HR Owen Maserati many moons ago, originally had silver wheels. If W00dy still posts on here he's a big fan of this car IIRC.
Bloody ****, here's a blast from the past! How are you Adam?

fan of the GS Spyder S, for sure. Nero/Avorio if poss :)

off the top top of my head, I think this is unique in the UK. IMO mileage is affecteing the asking price.