Maserati announcement at Goodwood?

Soleith

Hey guys. Received an invite from HR Owen for complimentary tickets to Goodwood with the following in the invite:

"The Goodwood Festival of Speed is a must-see event for any automotive enthusiast. And this year, Maserati presence at Goodwood promises to be a very special one.

That's why we're making 40 pairs of general entrance tickets available to our customers, especially owners of the GranTurismo and GranCabrio. Don't forget that Goodwood is where the ‘past, present and future' of motoring meet, so come prepared for an exciting announcement! All will be revealed on Thursday 29th"

What do you guys think? I was at HR Owen Maserati a couple of weeks ago and there was rumour at the event there of a possibly slightly refreshed GT. Any other ideas? Surely not the Alfieri?!

Let the theorycrafting commence!

Contigo

Sponsor
What do you guys think? I was at HR Owen Maserati a couple of weeks ago and there was rumour at the event there of a possibly slightly refreshed GT. Any other ideas? Surely not the Alfieri?!

pigsG.PNG

m1980k

The fact that they want GT/GC owners there suggests something related to that model. I wouldn't descibe a mild facelift of a decade old model 'exciting' but someone in a marketing department probably would...

Phil H

The fact that they want GT/GC owners there suggests something related to that model.

Yep.

Your wishbones are made of cow dung and there are no replacements, so you are being offered an exceptional deal on a low compression eco-friendly four pot whose fuel source can be seen in post 2.

(OK I made that up, I think)

:laugh:

PH

StuartW

Just the updated infotainment I bet, very little else, but they've surprised us before - let's hope for the best

safrane

Why would they announce anything substantial at Goodwood? Most of the major car shows were a few weeks ago... expect to see some new bumpers and a 'exciting' pain colour.

Andyk

As long as it's not a another 4x4 derivative.....Something with 2 seats or a 2 plus two.....low with a V8 would be nice.

Yeti

Face lifted GS with Jeep infotainment system I'm told. Big feckin deal eh?

bigbob

I'm amazed Ferrari will still build the V8 engines for them. Ditto the ZF 6 speed auto - I thought no one else used this anymore?

Soleith

I'll take a few snaps when I go goodwood and see if there's anything new

I took them up on the free tickets so will be there on the Thursday for the announcement, apparently Maserati are sponsors this year, seems odd to go to all that expense just for an updated infotainment announcement but we'll see.

hoyin

I had already bought mine. :-(

Plus I only just checked my email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midlifecrisis

There's an outside chance it could be a new rendition in clay of a future halo car to come soon in 20nn if not 21nn.