Thread: lambo superleggera

came across this one for the lotto garage, bit old tech now for the year but looks awesome

That does look good and nice to see one not as in your face as usual - almost classy!

Is it just me of maybe the matt paint that's throwing me off, but is it a bit under wheeled at the rear?
    Stuart
    GranTurismo MC Stradale - formerly the Maserati GB press car

Selected previous Italian past masters:-

GranTurismo S MC-Shift; 3200GT Assetto Corsa # 33/75; Lancia Beta Spyder; Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione

Not a fan of matt paint, however it's a lovely shape and does look good on the road.
    Tony

Current - Gransport, BMW X3, Ford BMax Titanium.
    Gone - 3200

yep agreed seems classy compared to the norm. i would say its not a true lambo as these should be outrageous, maybe more Audi than lambo but still looks stunning

also not keen on matt finishes but this just seems to work, gloss version just dont look right. maybe design taken from the Sesto Elemento

Always think this generation of Gallardo looked better without the spoilers etc...
    2013 - Mini JCW GP2
    2008 - Renault Clio 197 Cup - gone
    2004 - Fiat Punto Sporting 16V - gone

"Barry Sheen said road racing was too dangerous, there you go, larger shandy drinking southern poofter" - Guy Martin