The best present ever!

Contigo

Sponsor
As some of you may know thanks to Social media that I hit a landmark age today. What took that brutal edge off it was the fact that the better halves Uncle produced this stunning water painting of my car. It's the small things in life which matter!

IMG_2543.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2544.jpg
    IMG_2544.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 178

alfatwo

What was your so called land mark birthday today mate ;) ...apparently you've always been a bit of a wimp were age is concerned!

Dave

MrMickS

Looks great Phil. It must be your car there's no number plate ;)

Congratulations on reaching the age where life begins.

iainw

Really like that Phil. Nice touch from a family Member and something cool for the Man Cave!
Happy B Day mate.
My GTs was to me for my 40th - I bet its a birthday that brings a lot to this forum!

midlifecrisis

Both Hoyin and Geoff Capes' cars have shed their reg plates on the le Mans trip so Contigo's car isn't unique anymore.

Vampyrebat

Very nice and personal, is he an illustrator? Takes me back to my technical illustration days back in the 80's. I was a PH then!DSCF1155.jpgDSCF1158.jpgDSCF1164.jpgDSCF1166.jpg

Paul - H

Thats really nice, Happy birthday Phil, had a hot air ballon ride for my 40th it crashed, it was rubbish.

Ryandoc

Happy birthday ! Mine tomorrow although a couple years away from my next milestone. I picked up this a couple weeks ago ready for my garage makeover, very nice it is to