6. Conaero - R
7. MrMickS - R
8. Rockits
9. Contigo - R
10. Beau
11. Kazzer - R
12. MikeM - R
13. Mr. Pea - R
14. RSM Masser - R (Wants to do Parade Lap - THIS YEAR!)
15. StuartW - R
16. GeoffCapes - R
17. Newton - R
18. Nighthawk - R
19. Jamhot77 - R
20. FernandoIsFasterThanYou - R

RESERVES
1. Scaf - GTS
2. MarkMas - QP V - (Mark and Mrs Mark)
3. Bean79 - 3200 - R
4. Heavenly - GTS
5. Dannywooly - GTS
6. Spartacus - 4200 - (Martyn)
7. Steve GS
8. FA57GTA - stradale 2 seater - (Tom) - R
9. DrNic - GTS

FA57GTA

Will there be a meet up before hand at a service station so we all arrive together?
Thanks tom

conaero

Forum Owner
Will there be a meet up before hand at a service station so we all arrive together?
Thanks tom

There are usual several pre meeting convoy points depending upon which direction you will be coming, we will sort nearer the time.

maverick

Full race I believe. A guy I know has been invited to watch from one of the Maser teams pit.
Might have to try and blag a place myself!

Carnt your mate get us all down before of after race for a bit of a nose ? If we promise to behave

MarkMas

Chief pedant
I have an email back saying I am registered within the general Italian car display area, but that the SportsMaserati club stand is now full. So I am waiting hopefully for promotion from RESERVES to ON THE LIST. Or maybe Phill will work some magic, to get us all in together.

As a reminder, the email says I will get one free general admission ticket and a parking pass in the post, but any passengers will need to purchase a general admission ticket.

ON THE LIST
1. Panicracing - R
2. CatmanV2 - R
3. Maverick - R
4. Dyer3200 - R
5. Moz1000 - R
6. Conaero - R
7. MrMickS - R
8. Rockits
9. Contigo - R
10. Beau
11. Kazzer - R
12. MikeM - R
13. Mr. Pea - R
15. StuartW - R
16. GeoffCapes - R
17. Newton - R
18. Nighthawk - R
19. Jamhot77 - R

RESERVES
1. Scaf - GTS
2. MarkMas - QP V - (Mark and Mrs Mark) - R
3. Bean79 - 3200 - R
4. Heavenly - GTS
5. Dannywooly - GTS
6. Spartacus - 4200 - (Martyn)
7. Steve GS
8. FA57GTA - stradale 2 seater - (Tom) - R
9. DrNic - GTS

MrPea

I've had a similar email saying sportsmaserati is full, but I'm supposed to be on the list.

Have we had spaces reduced???

I have an email back saying I am registered within the general Italian car display area, but that the SportsMaserati club stand is now full. So I am waiting hopefully for promotion from RESERVES to ON THE LIST. Or maybe Phill will work some magic, to get us all in together.

As a reminder, the email says I will get one free general admission ticket and a parking pass in the post, but any passengers will need to purchase a general admission ticket.

ON THE LIST
1. Panicracing - R
2. CatmanV2 - R
3. Maverick - R
4. Dyer3200 - R
5. Moz1000 - R
6. Conaero - R
7. MrMickS - R
8. Rockits
9. Contigo - R
10. Beau
11. Kazzer - R
12. MikeM - R
13. Mr. Pea - R
15. StuartW - R
16. GeoffCapes - R
17. Newton - R
18. Nighthawk - R
19. Jamhot77 - R

MrMickS

The confusion about who is or isn't on the list is that they don't have our list and are just keeping a track of the numbers on a first come/first served basis. We'll have to organise ourselves.

Scaf

Got my confirmation for the general display, which I assume also includes the parade lap?

Contigo

Sponsor
Whoever is on that list (20) will get a space on the display regardless of what they have on record, it's only fair! I will as I have said endeavor to get everyone on the display area!

FA57GTA

Well I'm on your reserve list, but as I registered with festival Italia ages ago and stated I was a sports Maserati member I got put on the 20 car list by them. You will be getting my ticket, so just send me my ticket when you get it and I will just park wherever, as long as I'm at the show.....who cares!
Thanks tom.

Contigo

Sponsor
If we are where we were last year we can get more than 20 there. So I guess first come, first served.

Let's wait and see where we are before making decisions like that. Also I think it's only fair that those on this thread list (20) are on the display area.

GeoffCapes

What I meant is that most people get there when it opens. And then anyone else can just squeeze onto the end of where we are (that's if we're in the same place).