Calling D Walker - Med Blu GTS for sale

GeoffCapes

Hmmm straight swap for my Blu Oceano for a Med Blu?

But mine is newer with less miles and new clutch and major service just done, think I've fallen in love with mine anyway.
Especially after Le Mans.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm straight swap for my Blu Oceano for a Med Blu?

But mine is newer with less miles and new clutch and major service just done, think I've fallen in love with mine anyway.
Especially after Le Mans.

That Med Blu would be a hulluva nasty clash with those red "Kansas pumps" of yours, Geoff. Mind you, what isn't! :smile:

iainw

6.5 per year!!!

I think that's pretty economical for that type of car.
Ask anyone who bought a new well specced ghibli- they would be delighted to lose only 6.5k/ year.
I think the blue interior is pretty decadent. Alcantara makes a big difference to comfort and exclusivity

Panicracing

If the interior was less blue. Maybe grey or cream with the blue Alcantara I would have been heading north on the M6, still a stunning GTS mind.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Digsy

Believe me when I say that the interior looks a million times better in the flesh than the pics. If you like it already you'll be smitten and if you don't like it you will!

D Walker

Dave

Have you seen what Mr Grace is advertising on his Facebook page?....

Looks like it has your name all over it!

Unfortunately it doesn't, Dicky cant get the price down to my budget with prep costs but has kept me informed all the way, true gent, and I cant make the man maths work at the price point by the time I add on Insurance, tax and storage its just too far into the stretch zone.....**** shame.

Contigo

Sponsor
Believe me when I say that the interior looks a million times better in the flesh than the pics. If you like it already you'll be smitten and if you don't like it you will!

I'm assuming it is your car/ex car?

Ewan

Did you manage to cure the problems you had with the brakes sticking and the car not moving/starting? Something to do with the battery or EPB possibly? I seem to remember you being fed up with the car after only a few months of ownership.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
The front brakes once stuck on in cold weather. It also had a new battery and the tracker removed as it was draining the battery.

Contigo

Sponsor
Yep was a thread on here about it, was on his gravel drive and pads had stuck on, maybe as a result of skimmed discs? It's common on these cars you just need to use it more.

Ewan

Thanks for clearing that up. Sounds like it was something of nothing, and certainly I've never had any issues with the EPB systems on any of my cars (inc the QP GTS).

Digsy

No EPB problems. It was just a bad combo of pads stuck to discs and no traction on the gravel to pull them free. I didn't park there again and I didn't have any more problems.

Tracker was draining the battery but that was removed and the battery replaced.

The problems I had weren't really the car's fault at all but maybe contributed to my failure to bond with it. I'm now driving Dicky's Aston Vantage and letting someone else have a go.

D Walker

And its getting a new clutch, think that makes it its 3rd clutch as I am sure it had had one not long before Digsy bought it.

D Walker

Even more of a bargain then Dave! Get the man maths calculator fixed!!!

It's no doubt the clutch that has put it out of range, believe me Phil, I've tried but it's just too much of a stretch, I've emailed and ping ponged poor Dicky to death but alas I'd have to resort to finance which I don't want to do....maybe another month and I could "possibly" cover it but I doubt it will be there then.
DW