Calling D Walker - Med Blu GTS for sale

JonW

Dave

Have you seen what Mr Grace is advertising on his Facebook page?....

Looks like it has your name all over it!

StuartW

That does look special - is it just me or are the wing vents de-chromed but the rest of the brightwork left as is? I've not seen that combination before

rockits

I was loving that until I ventured inside....why oh why do people pick all blue interiors. Never seen a car that I thought looked good with a blue interior. The outside is cracking though.

Ewan

Now that would sit very nicely next to my med blue QP GTS. They even both have the same Blu Trofeo alcantara interior. Though as a point of difference, the one bit of chrome on mine that hasn't been darkened is the side vents.

MrMickS

Interior is a bit marmite. I don't like the blue wheel.

The rest of the car is fabulous though.

iainw

I would be more comfortable betting big money on mcgregor beating mayweather or the lions to nil the all blacks than Dave ever buying a GTS!

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
That does look special - is it just me or are the wing vents de-chromed but the rest of the brightwork left as is? I've not seen that combination before

That is correct, it's got nero vents and sills and all the rest silver as it was from factory. It's all on the spec sheet.

bigbob

I'm amazed that anyone could possibly dislike the interior, it's stunning.

I really like it too. Appreciate it is very blue but it works IMHO. Nice to see values holding up but I suspect a lot of it is the MC gearbox effect as post 2012 there are few of them - bound to be helping values.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Yes there is a growing gap between early autos and MC's. Autos start at £35k really. Sub 40k milers, there are 12 Autos and 3 MC Shifts for sale sub £43k. The MC's are all circa £40k.

bigbob

Yep, most auto 4.7s look too much like the 4.2 plus tend to have more miles than the MC. My 61 plate 4.7 auto is now on 42k miles so I think I am in for the long run - keep it for another 4 years until it is 10 years old and on 70k miles it will trade at £20k....that's £6.5k depreciation pa which is ok really.

PS That all relies on Maserati giving us a new GT by 2021!!!!

Wattie

Interesting thread and gorgeous external colour.
Interior styling is weird with Maserati.....two tone seats etc often divides. I think this is ok but if I'd been speccing I'd have gone with a light leather interior.
Lovely car for someone though as Richard never fails to deliver.
Cheers Wattie