Le Mans picture/story thread

Contigo

Sponsor
Someone's left half a lamp behind !!!! :D

[video=youtube;l1hOMBvwcRg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1hOMBvwcRg[/video]

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
It was quite a morning. The Ditchfinder General was struggling with unexpected domestic lighting and Dorothy had realised he wasn't in Kansas any more.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
"Dear Rob,

We've always wanted to scare the sh!t out of Phil. Please can you fix it for us?

Lots of love,
SportsMaserati"

"Dear SportsMaserati,

Now then, now then, what's this lamp doing on me coat, jingle jangle, zzzzz"

Dan!

"Dear Rob,

We've always wanted to scare the sh!t out of Phil. Please can you fix it for us?

Lots of love,
SportsMaserati"

"Dear SportsMaserati,

Now then, now then, what's this lamp doing on me coat, jingle jangle, zzzzz"

Quality

Zep

466af5944c3a0fc793e4655d9d44fc6f.jpg

From below the podium

Panicracing

I didn't go this year (idiot) but these 2 were brilliant. Last lap hunting down the Corvett, great swansong for the current AM Vantage. Never forget that last lap in a hurry. I definitely will be attending in 2018. Should be interesting with the new Vantage, bmw return and the Ginetta lmp entry.
4dbaf46b1d6043007088fa93fdf88e25.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

StuartW

I didn't go this year (idiot) but these 2 were brilliant. Last lap hunting down the Corvett, great swansong for the current AM Vantage. Never forget that last lap in a hurry. I definitely will be attending in 2018. Should be interesting with the new Vantage, bmw return and the Ginetta lmp entry.

Yes, they were the highlight of the race for me - such an amazing last few laps after a day of hard racing. Fantastic to watch

Andyk

Great picture and fitting end for the current Vantage.