QP GTS available (briefly)

Ewan

As many of you will have seen, Dicky has a lovely Blu Med GTS for sale. And it's no secret I have a soft spot for Blu Med Masers. It's the first car I've seen in ages that actually makes me want me to change my Blu Med QP GTS.

So, if anyone wants one of the finest QP V's out there, contact me for details of mine. I'd love to see it stay in the forum.

Of course, if Dicky's car sells first, mine stays with me.

Needamaser

You have a soft spot for a blue anything!
Both lovely cars. Several folk on here have lusted after your car since you bought it.
Good luck.

Ewan

I've never really understood the rationale behind the price differential between the the QP and the GT, hence I've had 4 of the former and none of the later. So it's about time I found out whether I've been right or wrong all these years. Whether someone will come along wanting my GTS in time for me to buy Dicky's is the question.

I have to say it's the Blu Trofeo interior that does it for me, even more so than the Blu Med exterior. Maybe it's because it matches my shoes...

StuartW

They are two popular cars on the market, it'll be interesting to see if they get quick sales. Good luck with both & maybe Ewan you should throw the shoes in as a sweetener?

JonW

To be fair Ewan, I cannot see the GTS staying long, not unless you give the QP as a p.x :)

I'm actually surprised that Dicky's car isn't already sold. I thought that would be snapped up in an instant.

Ewan - for those of us who like looking at pretty metal, do you have some pictures of your QP? Is there a separate thread on it already?

Contigo

Sponsor
Yep lovely QP, the best colour combo out there for me but the GTS is in a different league in terms of looks and drive. Get it Ewan you won't be disappointed. You can sell the MCV too then.

iainw

Wouldn't it be worth speaking to RG about an exchange? He is normally very fair on price. I would have thought that QP GTs would be a really good buy as a keeper for someone who is lurking on the forum..

Ewan

All my pictures are on my computer in my office, so it may have to wait until Monday. But the link posted by Needamaser has some from a few months ago when the car was on display at Maranello in Egham.

The car itself is currently being serviced (plus new brakes) and detailed but I should have it back next week.

Brief details for those that don't know it:
2008 QP GTS with full GTS spec (i.e. Sports suspension, sports seats, shadow chrome window surrounds and exhaust tips, alcantara inserts, carbon dash, painted door handles, 20 inch grey alloys with bespoke size GTS tyres).
Blu Mediterraneo exterior, Avorio leather with Blu Trofeo alcantara inserts, Blu Trofeo alcantara roof lining, Blu Navy dash and carpets.
Full service history and being freshly serviced as I type. All new tyres fitted about 2k miles ago.
GTechniq protected, and being detailed/topped up on Monday.
Both keys present, along with the full book pack and a history file of previous invoices, MOT certs, etc.
First owner bought it from Meridien, second owner (a member on this forum) from Nuvola. I bought it from this owner, via Emblem.
57,500 miles (from memory).

Ewan

It is indeed a lot of car for the money. And for your £18k I could let you have nearly 3/4 of it Phil ;)

Ewan

A few pictures of mine. Though I should add that the chrome around the front grill has now been darkened to match the other GTS shadow chrome parts (as shown in bottom picture).

14210671195.jpg

14210671193.jpg

14210671194.jpg

14210671197.jpg

QP GTS + Atlantique 1.jpg

Andyk

Stop it Ewan.... You know your QP makes me come over all unnecessary. Stunning QP...

Contigo

Sponsor
Yep without doubt the best looking QP I've ever seen. I have someone interested so hopefully they will contact you.

iainw

I don't like QPs but that one is fantastic.
Love the colour combination - very luxurious