Drivers side front dropped - what part needed or idea on costs.

stewarttownsend

Aloha

So getting a list of things to on my baby, rear parking sensor, stupid alarm thing not working and now it seems the suspension has gone for fun. (also need someone to mend a slight nick or rub on passenger seat, gave a lift to someone who must have had some metal or something on them as slight nick not tear grrrr and also have a bit in the rear so any recomendations for someone who does interiors in lancashire or cheshire way appreciated.)

So front suspension assume not electric or fault based, so had a look at europarts and confused as to what its going to cost. can anyone help decipher if its 800 quid or 140 or 220 or what this is telling me

http://www.eurospares.co.uk/parts/m...all/front-shock-absorber-devices-46451/246245

also been to look at Formula 27 kit car with fireblade engine in, my god its quick and mental.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Central / remote locking still working?

It could be a problem with the dome thing in the cabin where you can turn the motion sensor and accelerometer on and off. Regardless, hopefully a simple / quick fix.

AaronE

it's very likely the siren or battery or something under the right wheel house. mine has a problem there and I have the same alarm unavailable error. given that you've suspension funkiness under that same side, it's just too coincidental.

pull the liner (just a few press clips) and have a look.