3200 GT Manual for sale

ALiRi

It has taken me a long time to get around to this but now is the moment. I have fallen out of love with my car. I have driven it twice since last Mot and it wasnt much different the year before. 3200GT manual, Blue with burgundy interior & carbon fibre trim pack. 77000 miles, every bit of paper work since it was new. Tool kit and skiny spare (unused). In my ownership it has had contact less pedal pot (one of Davy's), TB rebuild (David Askew), New disks and pads all round (F550), new heater controls and aircon, Roose motorsport silicon hose set (water) 2 x cambelt changes in addition to regular servicing, dash top leather re fixed and finished, wheels refurbed (dark metallic grey). Its MoT is due on the 9th August. It will need suspension work (rear bones) and steering colum top bearing. It frequently throws CEl's when its cold, but runs fine, and once warmed up & if restarted, CEL's dissapear. Unidiag says knock sensors but I put new ones on and it made no difference. New battery one month ago. Only ever thrown a limp home mode once when the pedal sensor gave up the ghost. Remote locking doesn't work but it's fine with the key. Every thing else works, Small dent in passenger door where a wheel fell on it in the garage and a small bit of laquer peel in the boot lid, about 50 p piece size, Rust begnining to show on osr wheelarch. All 3 keys inc the red one, + spare set of key electronics. Loads of parts inc new clutch kit (still boxed) various sensors, door lock, and more I cant remember. Unidiag software and cables. Needs caring home. £7,500 and No I will not break it!
Message me for images I cant upload them as too large. Andy

StuartW

Sorry to hear that Andy but they can frustrate.

Good luck with the sale all the same and with some TLC, hopefully it will be a decent car for someone else

redsonnylee

Really sorry to hear about your troubles, I had some very bad years in the beginning & even now I contemplate moving on. The CELs are a real pain and do take the out the enjoyment of ownership.
Best wishes on selling up.

RW3200

Shame that, sounds like you've spent good money keeping her going.
Good on you for choosing to find a buyer rather than consigning it to the breakers yard. Too many have gone that way.
Reasonably priced given your honest appraisal and a few good spares to boot.
Good luck with it.

R