90th anniversary for sale ..... any takers?

Andyk

Recall about four years ago these were selling at sub £30k... another dream one I missed the boat on.

One went for 26k a number of years ago if my memory serves me right...price went down and down and down over the months. Bug money now. Very limited market as you have to like those humps and they divide opinion.

safrane

Can't have divided opinion that much Andy... they did sell them all.

The one you refer to is the same I do... it was the light blue tech thqt was the opinion divider on that one.

re the humps... you can hardly call the Ferrari Superamericana a looker, but that commands a huge premium over a standard 550.

Ewan

From the recent era of Maserati, this Spyder and the MCV are by far the most collectible. Lovely cars, made in tiny numbers.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
GS Spyders are just as rare in RHD, prettier, newer, and you have a choice of colours too. GS Spyder for me every time.

Andyk

Can't have divided opinion that much Andy... they did sell them all.

The one you refer to is the same I do... it was the light blue tech thqt was the opinion divider on that one.

re the humps... you can hardly call the Ferrari Superamericana a looker, but that commands a huge premium over a standard 550.

Pete, divide opinion on here..The humps spoil that pretty shape for me. There were always going to sell well when new as there weren't many of them made. Never liked the look of that Ferrari either.

Needamaser

Would have the anniversary before the GS. Long term I think it would be more likely to appreciate and I like different in my vehicles. Considered one a few years ago and it was about £32k from memory with fairly low miles. Couldn't stretch that far at that time.

Ewan

90th for me. The humps, colour, badges, limited edition, all work for me.

bay

Have you the VIn of this Maserati ?
( for registre 90th Spyder non US )

;)

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I've tried for you but the registration is not current so I can't find the VIN from EU05YMR.

masertel

Strange that the headlights are silver and don't match the blue bodywork. Would indicate the 90th has had a colour change but they didn't take the time or trouble to repaint the headlights. Regardless the car still looks great And is sure do appreciate with time- however i think it's a little pricey in today's market.

allandwf

Strange that the headlights are silver and don't match the blue bodywork. Would indicate the 90th has had a colour change but they didn't take the time or trouble to repaint the headlights. Regardless the car still looks great And is sure do appreciate with time- however i think it's a little pricey in today's market.
Not necessarily! The originals were blue with silver lights, that's how they came.
Blue_2004_Maserati_Spyder_90th_Anniversary.jpg

Reactions: bay

azapa

I know very little about earlier Maseratis, but it does look lovely, humps and all. That carbon wheel too, must be quite a nice driving experience, and still 15k cheaper than a 2 seater strad. I'd have it in my dream garage in a flash