90th anniversary for sale ..... any takers?

Ewan

This is the one that has been listed on the Maserati Cub website for the last few weeks. Very nice it is to, and very low owners/mileage. A good investment car, given that any convertible Maser from the 60 or 70s now costs at least £200k.

allandwf

Lovely, if I was looking for something to enjoy and invest long term in I'd be looking at that.

Rwc13

Pretty sure that was the one at the Concours two weeks ago........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockits

Oooh yes...very nice. Just trying justify to myself how I should spend 20k+ on top of a mint 2007/07 4200 with 13k miles. I'm struggling.

rockits

Not sure as a car the 90th here is that much better than your AC or my 4200 but I guess if you have plenty of cash...ie more than me then maybe it could make sense.

allandwf

It won't be, but it has the rarity factor, and is convertible. History shows us the only way is up.

rockits

I think there are a few others higher up the list that I'd buy for 50k ahead of this.

I'm a value for money guy! You can probably get an SL65 for 50k.

safrane

Recall about four years ago these were selling at sub £30k... another dream one I missed the boat on.

JonW

This is the one that has been listed on the Maserati Cub website for the last few weeks. Very nice it is to, and very low owners/mileage. A good investment car, given that any convertible Maser from the 60 or 70s now costs at least £200k.

It does look gorgeous, but surely the price means you'd need to hold it for at least 10 years to generate a decent return (after factoring in service costs, etc...)

tomoshea

I bought based on rarity - 15 in the world in right hand drive.. and low miles 17K the price has to continue to head up on that basis.

Last one I know of Changed hands for £47K last summer with 25K ish miles on the clock.

Give it time..... and keep the miles low...methinks

allandwf

I bought based on rarity - 15 in the world in right hand drive.. and low miles 17K the price has to continue to head up on that basis.

Last one I know of Changed hands for £47K last summer with 25K ish miles on the clock.

Give it time..... and keep the miles low...methinks

I agree with that.