The most beautiful Italian 4 door saloon of all time....

Andyk

Out oh all of those the QP just wipes the floor over all of them if you are talking beauty......Probably the only other that comes close for me was the original 156 .... Remember the first pictures of it and it was stunning...Especially after all those Alfa boxes from the years before it. Love the 164 but not sure it's a beauty....quirky and interesting yes.....but not a beauty.

Nemcova

Well done Drive Tribe - bang on. My QP V Sport GT is the total package; amazing design, head-turning looks, perfect balance, practical, fast, incredible sound, a true daily driver sports saloon.

This is a car that if you don't have one, then you should get one soon. At the silly low prices that these are going out at the moment they're going to get scrapped rather than fixed, then they'll be rare, and the higher more realistic prices when people start realising what's gone will put them out of reach for many. - I once (many years ago), stupidly turned down a tatty 911 for a shiny TR7. I know which one I'd want in the garage today - doh!

Time to wake up to the brilliant QPV.

Andyk

The best looking big saloon is currently for sale on here..Ewan QP Sport GTS.

StuartW

The best looking big saloon is currently for sale on here..Ewan QP Sport GTS.

Indeed, the QPV is surely a classic already and will be timeless as it's design just works so well, especially when you see it against other 4 door saloons. It's not easy to get a big saloon design right but they nailed it with this one

Wack61

Out oh all of those the QP just wipes the floor over all of them if you are talking beauty......Probably the only other that comes close for me was the original 156 .... Remember the first pictures of it and it was stunning...Especially after all those Alfa boxes from the years before it. Love the 164 but not sure it's a beauty....quirky and interesting yes.....but not a beauty.

I came very close to buying a 156 , one of those new ones that had smoke damage from a ship fire as i recall , they were a few years old and out of production but registered on the current reg 06 possibly for 03 cars

My memory is a bit hazy on the details

MarkMas

Chief pedant
To me, only the QP counts as beautiful, although some of the others are quite pretty / interesting.
Maybe the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio as well, but I haven't seen one yet.

MrMickS

I had a 156. It was stunning for the time, but the QP V is hasn't dated in the same way.

Andyk

To me, only the QP counts as beautiful, although some of the others are quite pretty / interesting.
Maybe the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio as well, but I haven't seen one yet.

Not sure...maybe...started seeing a few on my commute and thought they would turn my head but haven't....A great looking car will always make me glance in the rear view mirror as it goes past the Giula hasn't.

zagatoes30

QP V an easy winner and agreed the original 156 was a stunner. Some of the others are surprising, the 75 was never beautiful and the Fidia well only a other would call that beautiful

Corranga

My top 4 is easy:
1. QP V Sport GT
2. Jaguar XJ R (though I'll have to see how this thing ages)
3. Alfa 159
4. Alfa 156

My dad had one of the first 156s, and easily the first around Dundee. I was towards the end of high school - I loved getting picked up in that thing!
For years and years, I thought the 156 was nicer than the 159, but the front of the 159, but the front of the 159 is simply stunning, just simple, clean lines.
The GTA 156 kinda ruins the lines for me, even the side skirts on the 2.0 and up (I think?) don't work for me though.