2005 QP Grill Emblem cost!

ChrisNico

£77 for this plastic trident on the front grill, from Eurospares?!!

Something broke the top of the trident, and I assumed it might be £30 at worst, but £77 is hard to stomach for something that cost a few quid to make. Any alternative sources?

Thanks,

~Chris

Ewan

Last time my MCV has at Emblem for some work they mentioned that the Trident was tatty and needed replacing. I decided it could wait, as the bill was pretty substantial as it was. But when I came to collect the car, they had replaced it for a smart new one. Myles said he simply couldn't bare seeing the car with it not changed, so did FOC. What a top man.

RSM Masser

The metal trident on a 32/42 and a GS would make you cry!
Mine got replaced along with the chrome grille a few years ago.
Despite relatively low miles the chrome is stained on the grille and the trident chrome is tarnished

safrane

Built to the accountants penny pinching rules.

Jeas' - my current views and post on the brand have never been so low/negative ...come on Maserati give us some good news, decent service and a belief in the brand.

ChrisNico

Last time my MCV has at Emblem for some work they mentioned that the Trident was tatty and needed replacing. I decided it could wait, as the bill was pretty substantial as it was. But when I came to collect the car, they had replaced it for a smart new one. Myles said he simply couldn't bare seeing the car with it not changed, so did FOC. What a top man.

Lucky you :)

~C