Advise on Buying a QP - Is This Really a QP GTS?

outrun

Just a brief update on my initial attempts at QP ownership

I spoke with Ewan, and am viewing his car this weekend. So thanks to all you initial contributors for your help and suggestions.

As for the two pages of discussion about car financing..........not so sure!

Take your chequebook. You don't need to view any others.

rockits

There is one slight flaw in the finance a car idea for me. Firstly I wouldn't get approved for finance on a car I would think. Took me 6 months to get a mortgage then another 6 months to re-mortgage.

Secondly I don't think I could afford to pay the monthly payments to finance 6 or 7 cars. Paying for them in cash from saved funds is the only way for me.

Contigo

Sponsor
I own all 5 0f my cars outright and only finance the GTS which has a large deposit on it. I get a monthly car allowance from work which covers it, no brainer!

Andyk

I own all 5 0f my cars outright and only finance the GTS which has a large deposit on it. I get a monthly car allowance from work which covers it, no brainer!

My monthly car allowance would cover some very nice kit but just need that company car the miles I do Suppose I could take a Ford Focus next time and use the balance on a QP ....

Contigo

Sponsor
Take your chequebook. You don't need to view any others.

Why is he viewing it? I bought the one from Ewan blind and paid a deposit on it then went to collect it. It's not exactly a hard decision is it now?

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Why is he viewing it? I bought the one from Ewan blind and paid a deposit on it then went to collect it. It's not exactly a hard decision is it now?

Duh. How's he going to drive it home without viewing it first? :smile:

In the interests of disclosure I have only ever seen photos, but it does look pretty bloody gorgeous.

Ewan

Just been delivered back to me, freshly serviced and detailed. So, she's all ready, be that for me or someone new.

IMG_2590.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

m1980k

I am reliably informed that £18k wouldn't even get you the 105k miles GTS that was advertised a while ago...