2018 Maserati Granturismo revealed at NYSE

conaero

Forum Owner
That guys facts are all wrong QP GTS is the Cali V8T engine it's totally different from the 4.7 GTS engine.

Azher

I was at the Stockport Maserati dealer about a month ago talking the new GT and the manager told me the new launch 2018 would have the new turbo engine in that that the QP GTS has giving it the 560hp .. he was pretty sure that was going to be the biggest change apart from a few cosmetics ...

conaero

Forum Owner
I was at the Stockport Maserati dealer about a month ago talking the new GT and the manager told me the new launch 2018 would have the new turbo engine in that that the QP GTS has giving it the 560hp .. he was pretty sure that was going to be the biggest change apart from a few cosmetics ...

Now that I would like to see and make me ignore the new front end.

Rwc13

4310dcb49e5f36adf413629d9fc32de9.jpg

Think it looks rather good in the flesh. Much more modern.

But less convinced about look of the interior mods

e66ce9afd22afbf73e13e17f6e19c5fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StuartW

The screen looks like a Tesla, its not subtle, is it?
I still don't like the front end but as I said before, it remains one of the best looking cars around

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Yeuch! That infotainment screen is nasty. Looks very not like a sports or grand tourer thing. More Halfords.

conaero

Forum Owner
Front looks ok in the flesh, now pop the bonnet and see what engine is in there, Cali T, I am guessing not.

Rwc13

Yes, thankfully they've not ruined it with one of those.........

conaero

Forum Owner
Really? It needs to be a 4 second car to 60 to make it sell and thought the Cali T V8 was a great engine?

Have to wait for the new one for that I suppose.

Rwc13

Give me an NA engine any day. And not sure the GTS needs to be faster. It's not a sports car. Leave that for the Alfieri..........

MrMickS

I quite like the styling.

The screen does look as though its been made to fit though, rather than going for a slightly smaller screen that would fit better. Its no worse than all of the Halfords efforts that BMW/Audi/Mercedes seem keen on sticking on the dash.

CatmanV2

I quite like the styling.

The screen does look as though its been made to fit though, rather than going for a slightly smaller screen that would fit better. Its no worse than all of the Halfords efforts that BMW/Audi/Mercedes seem keen on sticking on the dash.

Certainly looks better than the bolt on version in the last Merc I drove. Not a patch on the A8 I had last year, however.

Breaks the line of the central dash, I fear

C

iainw

Looks like a work experience kid has been tasked with updating the GTs.
Even considering Maserati's current form it's staggering.
Unquestionably IMO not as good looking as the old strad front end. Pathetic AV setup compared to other rivals.
And no power increase.