And another MC Stradale enters the forum....

CLRut

Good evening all - looks like I am joining a growing club of Stradale owners! Congrats to Stormbrew for his weekend purchase of a lovely car.

Many thanks for the very kind comments below - these are much appreciated. I also want to express my specific thanks to Richard and Stuart who gave very freely of their time and experience, which was incredibly helpful. Lots more to learn on the idiosyncrasies of ownership – looking forward to it immensely, as well as contributing to this forum. 

It was immaculate and very well presented. It will staying in the North from what the dealer said.

Someone is very lucky, it looked a stunning example and I had not seen a Med Blu / Nero interior Stradale before - just fantastic

Yes a very lucky owner as the colour doesn't come up often........

The new owner will be on here; I've been speaking to him when he was unsure.

I collected the car late Friday and it's fair to say the drive home was an event. Very early impressions are extremely positive, and the sense of occasion is everything I hoped it would be. If there was one overarching memory from the first drive home, it would be the way, even at low speeds, the car just “feels†much faster. It shares a lot with the Tuscan in this respect. I am also getting used to driving through the gears above 4-5k revs which doesn't come naturally, but when it does – even in the lower gear range – it invokes a smile as wide as the howl is as loud.

I spent a lot of time thinking, researching and then asking questions before taking the plunge and am glad I did; however, it's also fair to say I probably over-read and over-thought on a few items. Yes the infotainment isn't great, but then again, there is nothing in the TVR (!) and the Land Rover one is poor as well up until very recently. Yes the Auto mode isn't great – but then on a long motorway drive, it's absolutely fine – and I tend to err on driving in Sport anyway. Overall, and in these early few weeks of ownership, my overarching focus is much more about the feel of the car/drive, the overall sense of occasion, and the fact you need to concentrate to get the most out of the car but can equally pootle if needed. In other words - the really important stuff (for me at least)!

Anyway - pics :)

image1 (3).jpg image1.jpg Maserati MC Stradale v1.jpg Maserati MC Stradale v4.jpg Maserati MC Stradale v5.jpg

bigbob

Very common car.................think they must have produced loads more than they have previously claimed!

StuartW

Congratulations once more Craig & I was very happy to help - it is a true stunner and I love the pictures in the natural light, it looks even better. I look forward to seeing it and meeting you

Enjoy the car, I know you will, and you know where I am if you have any questions & when you get bored of it and fancy a change (I'm deadly serious)!!

m1980k

What. A. Car.

Please do a load of miles in it and sell it cheap in a couple of years. Many thanks.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, that's the dog's bollox, that. My ideal colour and all round spec. Congratulations, and a very warm welcome.

iainw

Agreed with above.
Awesome car.
The only current product that could tempt me back into the fold long term.
Get an x pipe on and post some more photos!

JonW

Welcome Craig - that is a beautiful, stunning car (perfect spec, colour and great caliper combination!)

I know Stuart has already said he would like first dibs as and when you come to sell, but there is at least one other person (me!) who would love to own your car in a couple of years time. There is also, apparently, an unwritten and little spoken of rule that Med Blu Maserati owners stick together...

All the best with the first few weeks and months of enjoying it!

Ewan

Very very lovely. I can easily see me wanting to buy this off you when/if you tire of it.

outrun

Very common car.................think they must have produced loads more than they have previously claimed!

Didn't have you down as a joker mate. Step aside Kevin Bridges !

Nice car, newbie owner. Welcome to the Strad club. There can only be three or four med blue ones. I've one of 2 in non-metallic gloss black and there are at least 2 yellow ones too so rare colour. Much cooler than the usual white (yes, you) and greys. :)

azapa

Didn't have you down as a joker mate. Step aside Kevin Bridges !

Nice car, newbie owner. Welcome to the Strad club. There can only be three or four med blue ones. I've one of 2 in non-metallic gloss black and there are at least 2 yellow ones too so rare colour. Much cooler than the usual white (yes, you) and greys. :)

mines not white, it's bianco el dorado.. :firing8: Congratulation to the OP, wonderful lookiing car!

Andyk

Ah...you bought the best looking 4 seater Stradale that was for sale.....Just love it...Very jealous. Enjoy.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Just playing with Matt, yours is lovely. Exceptional even. :)

Matt's is also a proven coffee cup launcher. I'll bet very few other Strad owners can vouch for the offensive capabilities of their Maserati.

Other than Phil, come to think of it. His is bloody offensive!