Southend Italian Festival 2nd Sept 2017

hilts uk

Thanks. I don't think I will be able to make it now due to family commitments but thanks for the help.

Mike

GeoffCapes

Radio is charged up... Car is clean, ready for action!

Not sure where my radio is. Car is clean-ish. But no point in cleaning it due to the drive from Ashford to Southend.
I'll give it a wipe over when we get to Westcliff.

Weather is looking good though!

2b1ask1

Special case
New faces and some more familiar ones too, had some Lambos there today which was different to last years show. 2 x Alfa Quadrifolios. For me to see a brace of 550's together is always special, they are somehow my favourite Fezza.

IMG_4278.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

Last one is Nick & Mark leaving...

Attachments

• IMG_4280.jpg
    IMG_4280.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

urquattrogus

Less cars than last year in the Ferrari/Maserati bit it seems.

I agree, I do like a 550. Preferred the original style wheels on the silver one. My ideal spec would be blue with tan leather :)

I was one of the Quadrifoglio's, we had fun making various parping sounds along the seafront, as I'm sure did you guys! :)

I also saw that Shmee's Ferrari FF was there in a separate part.

DrNic

Think we had a similar number of Massers today. Ferrari were down a few but the Lambo's made up for them!
Lovely Quadrifoglios on display - didn't realise one was from our fray!
Had a great day the weather was kind to us all!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

zagatoes30

Looks good, I do like the 550 as well for some reason front engined Ferraris work for me - always have

Ewan

IMG_5045.jpg

For the 550 fans, here's a shot of part of my business partners garage. He's only had the 599 a few weeks, but so far still prefers the 550 as a driving tool. You sit much lower in the older car, and of course it has the traditional Ferrari open gate manual gear change.

rockits

The 550 is still fairly reasonably priced is it not?

The 456 seems undervalued & attractive as well does it not?

Ewan

A nice 550 is in the £100k to £150k bracket. The lowest mileage/owner cars are £200k.

456's are half that (approx) but tend to be more expensive to run/restore/repair and far more of a cruiser, rather than sports car.