New Maserati Service Centre in Melbourne

MRichards

I have a new clutch fitted to my 3200GT by Scuderia Australia located at St. Kilda Junction. Ruben Gonzales was able to quickly locate 2 genuine Sachs clutch kits from Australian Clutches for A$1600 each. So if anyone is looking for a new clutch contact me via this forum.
I cannot speak highly enough about the excellent service by Ruben who fixed several other items while the gearbox was out of the car,stuff I had been putting off til an opportune moment. His rates are the best in town.
I can unreservedly recommend him for Maserati & Ferrari service.

adam01

Yes used him when he was with Terzini

My experiences have been positive

Kept in touch whilst he was away from the tools

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

VMSRTI

My experience with Ruben was the complete opposite and would never let him touch my bicycle let alone my car.......

Jinster

My experience with Ruben was the complete opposite and would never let him touch my bicycle let alone my car.......

Hahaha... that's a funny line. Sorry you had trouble with your car though.

I just use my regular mechanic for most things on my QP. So far, no issues.

MRichards

I agree that there is little on a Maser that any competent mechanic can't handle. However,all those I called to get my clutch swapped over took fright as soon as I mentioned Maserati.
This attitude is symptomatic of a general attitude of nearly all mechanics who pick & choose what jobs they will do and it's usually dependant on how much they think they can rip you off. Also,a knowledgeable owner scares them. Unfortunately a competent,honest mechanic is a very rare person.

Merls

Out of curiosity does the clutch kit come with a new throwout bearing assembly? Just wondering if its pressed metal like oem style.

MRichards

The clutch kit is genuine Sachs,disc,cover & bearing which has metal jacket so it's bombproof.