Gold Cup - Oulton Park. 28th August

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
We all are you kn0b. I'll post the details early next week so standby and wait. :D

Contigo

Sponsor
Didn't hear much so just assumed it was canned as most Northern events are cancelled due to poor weather ! :D

FF1078

I'm terribly sorry but I'm not going to be able to make this one now as have been dragged into work on 28th.
Sorry once again
Nick

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Hi guys. Usually meeting place at Lymm services at 8.00, depart at 8.30am stopping at the Riverside en-route to check for lurkers. This time there is parking for about 80 cars in the paddock near the cafe, all others will be on the grass in the normal place. Bring a radio if you have one. See you at Lymm.

I am sorry but I am going to have to duck out of this event. I am booked on an early flight Wednesday to the US and just too much to sort out before then.
Apologies once again.

jayblue

Tickets and passes arrived this morning. If anyone is travelling up from the Midlands or further south and wants to join a convoy PM me, there is a meeting around Telford/Shrewsbury area.

Contigo

Sponsor
Hi guys. Usually meeting place at Lymm services at 8.00, depart at 8.30am stopping at the Riverside en-route to check for lurkers. This time there is parking for about 80 cars in the paddock near the cafe, all others will be on the grass in the normal place. Bring a radio if you have one. See you at Lymm.

Is that Southbound or North from me here in Ribble Valley? :D

Jkulin

Hi Lads,

Last time I think we met Benny at the Sandbach Services Northbound just before Junction 18 on the M6, what do all all reckon, shall we meet there again, I think we met for 08:30?

Jkulin

Benny, we met up beforehand at Sandbach Services, if we miss you there can you give me a post code for Lymm services and the Riverside as totally unfamiliar with that area?

Wack61

Benny, we met up beforehand at Sandbach Services, if we miss you there can you give me a post code for Lymm services and the Riverside as totally unfamiliar with that area?

If it's anything like last year, you take the M56 at screaming wife speed to junction 10, take the 2nd exit A49 which goes straight to oulton park, The riverside is just after the swing bridge a few miles down.

Jkulin

Looking on the Map that has totally lost me after Junction 10, do you go northbound or south bound on the A49, alternatively we'll meet up at 08:00 at Lymm Services which I presume you mean Here

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Looking on the Map that has totally lost me after Junction 10, do you go northbound or south bound on the A49, alternatively we'll meet up at 08:00 at Lymm Services which I presume you mean Here

That's the one. It's J9 on the M56 or J20 on the M6 - you can get to it from both but you need to follow the signs carefully otherwise you'll finish up going in the wrong direction. You get off the M56 at J10 for Oulton and the Riverside pub is a few miles down the A49. You may as well meet us at the services.