Gibson Les Paul Robot guitar for sale

spkennyuk

For sale Gibson Les Paul Robot guitar

I just dont get the time to play any of my guitars much these days.

A change in circumstances means its time to let some of my toys go.

I have as a result for sale a Gibson robot guitar. Its a second edition which was built in August 2008 and purchased new by me in 2009.

For those that dont know about the robot guitars they let you tune the guitar by simply pulling the control knob and strumming the strings a couple of times. The robotic tuners and processor built in then do the rest in around 3 seconds.

The system also gives you the option to change tuning quickly by selecting the desired option from :
E MAJOR
DADGAD
DROPPED D
DELTA BLUES
E FLAT
DOUBLE DROPPED D
REFERENCE TUNING
CUSTOM ALTERED TUNING.

You simply select the desired tuning using the master control knob (MCK) then strum the strings a couple of times and the guitar adjusts the tuning in a matter of seconds.

To be clear this is a genuine second edition 2008 Gibson Les Paul Robot guitar. It isnt the cheaper later version with a £300 ish robot tuner fitted behind the headstock of a standard guitar. There is one of the cheaper versions on ebay at the moment. Bids have reached £951 with more than a day to go.

The one i am selling is a Gibson factory built Robot guitar with the computer and batteries built into the guitar. The robotic tuner heads are in the usual position and communicate with the brains of the guitar via the strings.

When it comes to changing strings the robot guitar kicks in again and makes the process simple.

I look after all my guitars. There are no marks or dings anywhere on it that i can see. Pictures below it also still has the factory labels attached.

The guitar is finished in Manhattan midnight blue and come with the Gibson hard case, charging unit and the dockets and labels that came with it when i purchased it new.

20170628_144654.jpg

20170628_144736.jpg

20170628_144749.jpg

20170628_145010.jpg

I thought i would offer it on here first as i know we have a few musicians on the forum.

Price ???? Im open to reasonable offers PM me and im sure we can agree a fair price for a fairly quick sale.

Now ive decided to sell it i dont really want to be looking at it for too long :)

Ewan

The front looks like Blu Med to me. I don't even play the guitar and I'm tempted.

spkennyuk

There is a youtube link here to give you an idea of what it can do.

https://youtu.be/atKD-lNB27U

One of thr biggest advantages if you do gigs you only need one guitar rather than several with different tunings. If your a home player and dont want to retune your guitar between songs its quick and easy to switch tuning without touching a tuner or effects pedal.