recommendations for indi car inspections in NZ

foibles

Hi to all of you over the ditch.

I am hoping someone may be able to refer me to a reputable mechanic - either a franchise or an individual - who is able to perform vehicle inspections / condition reports / appraisals on Euro Marques - mainly 80-90's Porsches, 80-90's Mercs, but also Astons, Jags and Maseratis.

Primarily interested in someone capable with older German stuff - but any names are a good start. I have contacted the AAC (??) and they advised that they did not have the correct tools for most of these cars, so were not interested in the business.

Looking forward to watching you guys smash the Lions tomorrow night. Is some form of compensation given the sorry state of Union in Oz...

Cheers,

Jeremy

Fair2

Where are you located? What about Phil who regularly posts on here?
Robert

foibles

Moi? I'm located in melbourne, that's why I'm hoping to acquire this capability in NZ. Phil's a fair way from auckland from what i gather, but I'm also interested in south island inspections too. My guess is mainly Auckland is where I'll be needing this however.

tappets

Interesting post..................I'm confused, why say "Over the ditch " when located in Melb????????

Hi to all of you over the ditch.

I am hoping someone may be able to refer me to a reputable mechanic - either a franchise or an individual - who is able to perform vehicle inspections / condition reports / appraisals on Euro Marques - mainly 80-90's Porsches, 80-90's Mercs, but also Astons, Jags and Maseratis.

Primarily interested in someone capable with older German stuff - but any names are a good start. I have contacted the AAC (??) and they advised that they did not have the correct tools for most of these cars, so were not interested in the business.

Looking forward to watching you guys smash the Lions tomorrow night. Is some form of compensation given the sorry state of Union in Oz...

Cheers,

Jeremy

philw696

Moi? I'm located in melbourne, that's why I'm hoping to acquire this capability in NZ. Phil's a fair way from auckland from what i gather, but I'm also interested in south island inspections too. My guess is mainly Auckland is where I'll be needing this however.

Hi Jeremy I'm 6 hours drive away from Auckland now down in Wanganui.
Happy to help if ever I can.