Another lovely blue QP Sport GTS 4.2

ChrisQP09

Chris - that's a late brochure. The launch car was in Blu Med, not black. With alcantara, not leather. Nothing wrong with a black car, with black interior (I have one myself, a Range Rover), but it's not how the GTS was launched.

The chance of my managing to scan the launch brochure and post on here the correct way round/up is jolly slim, but come Monday when I'm back in my office, I'll give it a whirl.

Good call, didn't know that then mate, would love to see the med Blu shots if possible.

ChrisQP09

Chris - that's a late brochure. The launch car was in Blu Med, not black. With alcantara, not leather. Nothing wrong with a black car, with black interior (I have one myself, a Range Rover), but it's not how the GTS was launched.

The chance of my managing to scan the launch brochure and post on here the correct way round/up is jolly slim, but come Monday when I'm back in my office, I'll give it a whirl.

Good call, didn't know that then mate, would love to see the med Blu shots if possible.

Wack61

London car parked next to a driving school for the blind by the looks of it , it says one owner since 2004, sounds like that one owner didn't care for it much.