50 something Trident owner seeks likeminded for banter & alcohol abuse.

Emtee

Evening Reprobates,

Long time no see. How y'all doing?...

Where have I been? you might or might not be arsed to ask...

Well, I've fathered two children (don't tell the wife), started a .com business that develops tech' for nano applications, moved house and taken up the position of High Sheriff of Lester. (Part time, but pays well and the perks are awesome though obviously secret unless you know the handshake).

Although almost all of the above is untrue, you'll no doubt appreciate my time has been otherwise occupied with fantasising, which can be exhausting!!

Thought I'd re-introduce myself here for some well earned R&R.

Over to you lot. Fill yer boots.....

Em.

conaero

Forum Owner
Miles! Have not heard from you in ages, did you get my email about Shiltech, if you could reply or call I would appreciate it.

How's the MCV?

I sold my GS about a month ago, don't worry have a lovely two seater white Stradale now.

Tell us about the X1/9

Andyk

Hi Miles....how are you my friend .... great to hear from you. As Matt has mentioned....How's the X19 going.

Ewan

Hi Miles,

It sounds as though your MCV is the same spec as mine. There's a good chance I'm taking mine to a friend in Leicestershire later this summer, in which case I may see if I can swing by Loughborough to have a butchers at your car.

Think there are 4 MCV on the forum.

philw696

Welcome back Miles.
Most of us are still fantasizing still on here and living the dream daily.

StuartW

Welcome back Miles, I hope you're good

Thanks for the advise on the Abarth 595, I've had mine just over a year and it's a great runaround and a real hoot to drive too

Emtee

Welcome back Miles, it's been a while. Do you still have the beastie?

PH

Thanks Phil. Hope you're well? Which Beastie? Still have the MCV (garage queen nowerdays) and the Green Monster, the latter more engaging at the moment.

Emtee

Miles! Have not heard from you in ages, did you get my email about Shiltech, if you could reply or call I would appreciate it.

How's the MCV?

I sold my GS about a month ago, don't worry have a lovely two seater white Stradale now.

Tell us about the X1/9

Hi Matt, sorry, changed email when we moved so don't check the old account that often. Haven't been to Shiltech in ages, but I'll pop over as I need them to do a bit of maintenance on the Maser. I'll let you know...

MCV is fine. Garage queen I'm afraid nowerdays. Bet I've not done 20 miles since LM last year.

Now that we're (sorta) settled in, I'm going to get back on the Exxy. Need to Zircotec the exhaust and then it's a paddle shift setup. Not easy on that engine, but possible. Found the seats I want (Stratos buckets) and the interior scheme is forming, oh and did I mention the respray?

Fun and games as always.

You okay?.

Emtee

Hi Miles....how are you my friend .... great to hear from you. As Matt has mentioned....How's the X19 going.

Andy!! How you doing? Family well I hope?

All good here. Moved house, lots of distractions, but ain't that always the case.

Emtee

Hi Miles,

It sounds as though your MCV is the same spec as mine. There's a good chance I'm taking mine to a friend in Leicestershire later this summer, in which case I may see if I can swing by Loughborough to have a butchers at your car.

Think there are 4 MCV on the forum.

Hi Ewan, hope you're well? 4 MCV's on the forum?! Jeez, common as muck, ********, better sell before the price plummets! ;-p

Let me know when you're down this neck of the woods...

Emtee

Does R&R include a track day at Blyton?
Sounds like you have been busy!

Hi Mike! How you doing?...

Track day day you say? Blyton you say, oh you temptress I say. Certainly not the Trident, but quite fancy chucking the Abarth about a bit....

Emtee

Welcome back Miles, I hope you're good

Thanks for the advise on the Abarth 595, I've had mine just over a year and it's a great runaround and a real hoot to drive too

Hi Stuart, you well? Still loving my 595. How many Beemers you p!ssed off on the motorway? Love the power they can deliver. Thinking of chipping mine. Have you looked into it? Some impressive gains to be made. Anyhoo, enjoy the little bundle of fun. :)

conaero

Forum Owner
Hi Matt, sorry, changed email when we moved so don't check the old account that often. Haven't been to Shiltech in ages, but I'll pop over as I need them to do a bit of maintenance on the Maser. I'll let you know...

MCV is fine. Garage queen I'm afraid nowerdays. Bet I've not done 20 miles since LM last year.

Now that we're (sorta) settled in, I'm going to get back on the Exxy. Need to Zircotec the exhaust and then it's a paddle shift setup. Not easy on that engine, but possible. Found the seats I want (Stratos buckets) and the interior scheme is forming, oh and did I mention the respray?

Fun and games as always.

You okay?.

Text sent Miles