SM 2017 Xmas Party

conaero

Forum Owner
Is there no set meal menu this year.

No there is not. It’s a buffet but a good one. It’s £50 a head that inc welcome drink, buffet, wine with the buffet and the remainder (approx £25) goes behind the bar so you should get a couple of hours boozing our of that.

conaero

Forum Owner
Right, everything is booked and paid for, Karting is in Maidenhead at noon (11:30 arrival an hours drive from ACE)

We should be clear of there by 3, are we stopping enroute for a quick refreshment of going straight to the hotel?

The total drive to the hotel from Karting is 30mins to an hour depending upon traffic.

Pub suggestions please, we can always go to The Swan in Iver (an old SM Ace haunt), its only a 10 min detour.

Pubs in the area of:

Colnbrook/West Drayton/Iver/Old Winsor (The Royal Stag?)

Final details will be with you via PM the early part of next week, please do not share the details online.

Contigo

Sponsor
Heading up to London and stopping on the way up for a pub lunch with the Mrs then straight to hotel so will see you lot there.

MarkMas

Chief pedant
I'm going to have to drop out of the Karting, too, I'm afraid. Will probably make it to the pub at some point. If anyone wants my Karting spot, let me and Conaero know.

conaero

Forum Owner
Full Itinerary will be emailed out to you all today, please PM me if you don't get it.

Steve GS

Hi all I’ve injured my back at work so carting will be a no for me. So someone can have my space free of charge. see you all at the bar.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
That’s three spare karting places, then! Sorry about your back, Steve. Hopefully a beer will help loosen it up a bit.

See you all tomorrow, either at the pub or the hotel. As I haven’t seen my wife and youngest lad for 10 days (and will be going away again on Sunday, straight from the hotel) I shan’t be leaving home until after lunch tomorrow. Well, unless I get booted out earlier.

conaero

Forum Owner
Hi all I’ve injured my back at work so carting will be a no for me. So someone can have my space free of charge. see you all at the bar.

Phil may now turn up for Karting now as he has a sickly wife, so approach him for your beverage award.