Bargain Quattroporte GTS

rockits

I would go to see a car a long way but not buy it if the car or deal wasn't right.

Got a one way ticket to Cheshire to buy an SL60 AMG last year & had to buy a return ticket back.

philw696

Drove 275 miles to pick up the 456 and obviously it's first journey with me was 275 miles to get home.
Back the very next day to pick up my Range Rover.
Long story was a busy weekend.

Wack61

I would go to see a car a long way but not buy it if the car or deal wasn't right.

Got a one way ticket to Cheshire to buy an SL60 AMG last year & had to buy a return ticket back.

The problem is you can only go on the information supplied, if the seller is a lying **** you only find out when you get there as the Alfa 166 owner was in Doncaster a few years ago, I always buy a return ticket though as it's usually only a few quid more off peak

Woody

I quite like the car in the OP. The subtle colours add to its charm imo.

I occasionally ponder getting a 4.7 QP....maybe one day I'll grow the cajones

iainw

I meant it is SOLD because no one drives from Yorkshire to see a car like this and not buy it!

Dave might- but now he has narrowed it down to either a GT, QP, gransport, Elise or an R8 he might just snap it up there and then :D

Ewan

Quick update on my QP GTS. The chap from Yorkshire, contrary to my belief, wasn't coming to Dorset just to view my car - he was on his way to Devon on holiday. My misunderstanding. But, he liked the car and made a couple of offers. Just not one high enough to be of any interest. I'm willing to sell, but not give away.

D Walker

Dave might- but now he has narrowed it down to either a GT, QP, gransport, Elise or an R8 he might just snap it up there and then :D

definetly not a QP, and you missed the C4 ......which with the R8 was part of a private collection!

ChrisQP09

Quick update on my QP GTS. The chap from Yorkshire, contrary to my belief, wasn't coming to Dorset just to view my car - he was on his way to Devon on holiday. My misunderstanding. But, he liked the car and made a couple of offers. Just not one high enough to be of any interest. I'm willing to sell, but not give away.

Test Pilot are many!