North West social pizza and cars night.

Vampyrebat

Hi Stu, i'm going to have to pass on the 27th as its my working week down in London. Keep me updated of any future NW meets, i'll make sure i'm there next time (Work permitting). Appreciate the effort in getting this arranged too

Lee...........Was it you I saw on the M56 joining the M6 last Thursday around 9:45am? Number plate was WA55.......I think!

leeq61

Lee...........Was it you I saw on the M56 joining the M6 last Thursday around 9:45am? Number plate was WA55.......I think!

No, that wouldn't have been me. I do know of the silver GS you saw though. I see it a few times in and around Manchester city centre.

MrMickS

The 27th might be looking a little tricky. Heading down to the Silverstone Classic on the 28th so not sure about the late one the night before.

I will have to give this event a miss. Apologies. I am south East Cheshire and Burnley is too far now given the congestion on the motorway.

Terry

Hi Stuart
I really appreciate you working to set up this meeting, and apologise most sincerely that I`m not going to be able to make it. From where I live the state of our roads means it takes me nearly two hours to get to Bury for 7.00 pm during the week - a trip I do on a regular basis. To get through to Burnley area on top of that makes it an unpleasant "driving" experience which marginally outweighs the sheer pleasure of seeing your establishment and meeting you and the others. Sorry
Terry

stewarttownsend

I think can do 27th need to be in Northwich and Gisburn next week, sorting out dates that have to be at the unit but would be able to make back if early evening.

spkennyuk

Right gents. We seem to have a only a few that can make thursday so im going to suggest we change the date to coincide with a with a charity vintage tractor event.

How does saturday 19th August lunch / afternoon suit people ?

There is a charity vintage tractor run which passes through the village sometime after 4pm. Previous years have also had vintage cars in the procession. The parade passes right outside my premises so i thought it might be nice for them to see a car park full of Maseratis as they pass.

Is the 19th August lunch/ Afternoon better for the northern contingent ?

Names below of you can attend.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
I'm providing chauffeur services for a wedding that afternoon (and being paid in beer I hope) so can't make that either I'm afraid.

No fun trying to organise these things is it?!

Terry

As David says, definitely no fun trying to organise a date that`s convenient for all the members of a very diverse group of folk!!! Sorry, Stuart, but Bury are at home on Saturday 19th, so I`ll be at Gigg Lane.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Hi Stu

Im just open to meeting for a bacon butty and coffee somewhere lol, Dave you got a Stradale now ?

Hey Stuart - haven't seen you around in a while. Hope all's well.

Unfortunately it's not a Strad but is a 4.7 Sport Auto. I can't believe the difference to the other one and the noise! Haven't put the xpipe on yet but will and see how it is.