Graypaul are having another clearout

Ebenezer

You might not be wrong..... and red trousers too. I know I shouldn't have these bad thoughts, but I just can't help it......
Eb

CatmanV2

cuff links - check (2 pairs)
coffee mug (now broken by number 1 son) - check
model QPs x 3 - check
Parking for Maserati only sign - check

But haven't gone down the path of the Maserati driving shoes one can acquire on ebay, or the QP luggage currently being offered!

Eb

I have two pairs of cufflinks (but not 'genuine') A model 4200 and a model GT both in the correct paint.

No mug (yet) or parking sign (although I was talking to Newton about getting a pattern for the drive) :)

C

JonW

I have two pairs of cufflinks (but not 'genuine') A model 4200 and a model GT both in the correct paint.

No mug (yet) or parking sign (although I was talking to Newton about getting a pattern for the drive) :)

C

I'm clearly still an amateur...

I have a set of Trident cuff links (from Miket)
I now own an "official" Maserati key ring.
I am thinking of painting a Trident on my soon to be completed epoxy floor in my garage.
I want to buy a Maserati mouse mat for the computer in my home office!

I don't own any red trousers.

alfatwo

My god, Red trousers and Pink jumpers. kin ell..

That like saying Ferrari and Lamborghini owners have to have a dance together ;)

Davbe

Ebenezer

In my wilder fantasies, I did think about a trident being picked out in the block paving when I was having the drive enlarged (in preparation for the hoped for arrival of a maser), but didn't want to jinx it.
Eb

mattjevans

You might not be wrong..... and red trousers too. I know I shouldn't have these bad thoughts, but I just can't help it......
Eb

Eb, my son has got into your old school and we were recently invited for a BBQ for 2018 new starters - fair to say there were red trousers in abundance (on fathers not children)...