Cat D 4.2 Grantourismo

Ewan

Agree with the above. To spend mid-twenties on an early 4.2 Cat registered GT on a private sale is utter lunacy.

Needamaser

Here's another Cat D contender going for £25k, again with a fairly low mileage but this time from a dealer with 6 month warranty.

http://www.pukcars.co.uk/used-cars/maserati-granturismo-4-2-2dr-park-royal-201607015435863

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at Cazana this appears to have been for sale for about a year. Was £29990 until April but suggests at that price in same advert last August.
You are determined to buck the trend aren't you. lol

Advert from then.
----------------------------
£29,990
RX57MWC Maserati GranTurismo

42,000 miles

WELL LOOKED AFTER JUST BEEN FULLY SERVICED AND ALL PARTS CAME FROM MASERATI MAIN DEALER!!!, Upgrades - Bose Surround Sound System, Metallic Paint, Comfort Pack, Skyhook-El. Variable Active Damping System, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), 6 months warranty, 12 months MOT, Last serviced on 27/07/2016 at 41,000 miles, Excellent bodywork, Black Full leather interior - Excellent Condition, Tyre condition Excellent, Standard Features - Satellite Navigation, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Parking Aid (Rear), Alarm, Alloy Wheels (19in), In Car Entertainment (Radio/CD), Rain Sensor, Upholstery Leather. BLACK, HAD VERY MINOR REAR PANEL DAMAGE FULLY REPAIRED AND IN DAILY USE ALL ALLOYS WILL BE FULLY REFURBISHED LIKE NEW!!!!, DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE DELIVERY AT AN EXTRA COST FINANCE £99 ADMIN FEE!!, £29,990

hashluck

Your mileage may vary: used, for example on social media and in text messages and emails, to mean that you understand people may have a different opinion or experience to yours

allandwf

You'd have to like red because that's a LOT of red going on there

Ask him how long he has owned, and why he's selling it, as I remember a Cat D red/red for sale last year or early this year. Can't be many of that combination.

Dave.

I've had a look at the car and I won't be buying it (not even worth paying for an inspection):

The tyres are wearing unevenly on the front - this could just be the common problem reported on this forum but there could also be an underlying alignment issue after the accident and repair.
It needs new tyres, disks and pads all round.
The stereo won't turn on
The paintwork after the repair is very poor

The black one at Prestige is still a possibility but I won't be able to get over to see that for a few weeks.

GeoffCapes

I've had a look at the car and I won't be buying it (not even worth paying for an inspection):

The tyres are wearing unevenly on the front - this could just be the common problem reported on this forum but there could also be an underlying alignment issue after the accident and repair.
It needs new tyres, disks and pads all round.
The stereo won't turn on
The paintwork after the repair is very poor

The black one at Prestige is still a possibility but I won't be able to get over to see that for a few weeks.

Without even looking at the paintwork there £4k of spending straight away!

Don't walk. RUN!