GT Goodie Grab Bag

azapa

I'm coming to the UK for a few days at the end of the month and will place an Eurospares order to pick up there.

My car is running perfectly, but you know how it is: I must shower it with offerings....

What would be in your bag?

My list so far:

- toolkit (mine came without)
- cooling system expansion tank (mine shows some signs of whitening, maybe stress)
- a f1 relay to change (keep the removed one for a spare)
- "1" and "R" buttons as the R has a little wear from previous owner
- air filter??

Any other bits and bobs that it would be good to have handy here? Just FYI; my last locally replaced part, a fan belt, cost 250 quid (just the belt, not fitting)!!

Wack61

£250 for a belt
I'd be filling that bag with as many spare parts as I could , brake pads , filters, any belts, spark plugs , tyre pressure sensors, maybe a reversing sensor , these may be available from an Alfa dealer . Wiper blades

If these parts are so expensive in Chile and you don't need them it sounds like they could be sold on easily enough

azapa

£250 for a belt
I'd be filling that bag with as many spare parts as I could , brake pads , filters, any belts, spark plugs , tyre pressure sensors, maybe a reversing sensor , these may be available from an Alfa dealer . Wiper blades

If these parts are so expensive in Chile and you don't need them it sounds like they could be sold on easily enough

Thanks for the list, will consider.

Regarding reselling: there are 5 stradale's here, and about 30 Gts, and none of the owners as tight as me ;) .. excuse me, I should say: with time and ability to do their own maintenance.....

dannywooly

I need a new interior door handle drivers side, but doesn't bother me too much to warrant the £475 bill to replace.

azapa

I see your point.

To be honest the 1 and R button console costs 125 quid. I could have a nice meal in Hakkasan next week for that.

...hard not to see that tiny scratch on the R though, **** OCD!!!