Alfa Romeo GTV V6!!

dem maser

IMG_6062.jpg

As always you guys get priority before i put up on piston heads and ebay

A very sad day, im reluctantly selling my Alfa GTV V6.

After leaving work i need to sell in order to buy something more useable and child friendly

Will consider a swap.....car is not immaculate, some paint flake on drivers door and front bumper needs spraying but generally its good

Low miles, 68k, just had a new MOT radiator and cv joints.
She does sound lovely and im very sad to be selling but needs must.....
120k miles cars are up for sale for 5k on AT so make me an offer.

She has so much potential with those miles she will rise in value.

conaero

Forum Owner
Helped Dem buy this so made sure it's a good'n

Needs a bit of detailing but a very, very solid example.

dem maser

Yes Matt helped me so it's a good example and mechanically it's spot on

Just had a new radiator and cv

BuckRog64

These are fabulous cars in a class of their own for the money, especially with the busso soundtrack. Kept mine for longer than any other car i've owned.

zagatoes30

Busso engine is superb, personally I prefer the before and after. The original rear wheel drive GTV 6 or the later 3.2 GT in my opinion are the cars to go for but the 916 shape has aged well, it still looks killer sharp and a great interior let down by next to useless rear seats and that joke of a boot. However they are good value for money and offer a lot of smiles for relatively low budgets.

conaero

Forum Owner
Andy, for me the 3.2 GT is great but the GTV is old school and better built. I had a GT JTD but the dash and interior was not a touch on the GTV.

That raked driving position and the low dash...one of my favourite dashes of all time, true Italian from a by gone age.

They cost bu99er all and the parts are soooo cheap. Dem just had a CV joint and a radiator, parts cost £75 and £100 to fit....cheap motoring take advantage while you can.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OL1qGFoxbYA[/video]

alfatwo

How do you mean not user and child friendly Dem.. .Those old V6 Alfa 916 coupes are lovely, just stick the kids in the back and your done!

Dave

Andyk

Hope she sells well....Had 4 GTV's in my time and loved them all. The only Alfa model I have ever bought that never gave me any issues.