Upgrade

MrMickS

Need to drive it for a while before I decide if it needs an x pipe. :)

If you're planning a run out after you pick it up we could turn it into a mini meet and canvas for views on what pipe is needed. As Benny says, you'll need something ;)

Doohickey

Velociraptor
If you're planning a run out after you pick it up we could turn it into a mini meet and canvas for views on what pipe is needed. As Benny says, you'll need something ;)

I was thinking about going to Whitby on Sunday but my dad has been in hospital so a run up the A1 to Newcastle might be as exciting as it gets! We could may be do an evening - when are you off to Italy?

MrMickS

I was thinking about going to Whitby on Sunday but my dad has been in hospital so a run up the A1 to Newcastle might be as exciting as it gets! We could may be do an evening - when are you off to Italy?

Hope its nothing too serious and he's out soon.

We don't go to Italy until the end of August, just after the bank holiday. Any sunny evening before that.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Congrats Dave! How have I only just seen this now? Best colour is Blu for a GTS.

Cheers - I agree. As for not seeing it as far as I can tell you've been swanning around Europe for the last few months!

I've taken the x off my old one so will drive it as is for a bit and then try that.

Picking it up in about half an hour. Seriously excited - shame it's wet here.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Picked the car up this morning and barely stopped grinning since. The change from my old one is almost unbelievable. You wouldn't know it's basically the same car; it goes, stops and corners so much better.

As for the noise.... I don't know if it's got some sort of sports exhaust on it but it sounds amazing. Pops and crackles and blips on the down shift even though it's an auto. I'll still try the x pipe but it's so loud now I think that might be too much.

Contigo

Sponsor
Made up for you Dave honestly and I still get that grin every time i get in mine now :D Larini Sports Cats next!!!!

iainw

Picked the car up this morning and barely stopped grinning since. The change from my old one is almost unbelievable. You wouldn't know it's basically the same car; it goes, stops and corners so much better.

As for the noise.... I don't know if it's got some sort of sports exhaust on it but it sounds amazing. Pops and crackles and blips on the down shift even though it's an auto. I'll still try the x pipe but it's so loud now I think that might be too much.

It won't be too loud- will just enhance the pops and crackles- it will be worth it

GeoffCapes

I thought the same when I got mine. So much so I even got it on a ramp at my local exhaust place to check. And true enough, it was bod standard.

StuartW

It's true, they sound amazing as a stock car with the OEM system and as many of the reviewers have frequently said, one of if the not the best sounding car out of the box