Upgrade

Doohickey

Velociraptor
So I've been idly wondering for a while about upgrading to a 4.7 and have been randomly checking AT on and off. About 6 weeks ago I noticed a lovely Blu Sofisticato Auto Sport with black interior for sale at JCT and popped in while I was passing only to discover that it had been sold the day before.

Oh well I thought move on.

Then last week more idling on AT threw up a remarkably similar car for sale at JCT. I rang and they confirmed that the original purchaser had suffered a change in circumstances so they had bought it back and it was indeed the same car. As an added bonus it was £5K cheaper than when it was for sale before.

It's fate I thought and after a bit of haggling over the value of mine on PX and some man maths, the deal was done.

I should pick it up on Saturday and to say I'm excited is an understatement.

IMG_0403.jpg

PS still can't work out how to turn an iPhone photo around!

Last edited:

BL330

Awesome colour. Isn't it great when circumstances go your way. 5k off woohoo.
Mine started life there at JCT too.

Wack61

That really is lovely, the perfect car in the perfect colour , no wonder you're excited

JonW

Looks lovely... saw it on Autotrader a few weeks ago, and getting it for £5k less means it's a nice price as well. Congrats

ofenomeno99

I also moved from a 4.2 to a 4.7 - albeit an mc shift - havent regretted it one bit ! Congrats and lovely colour

azapa

fortune! as in good luck.. beautiful car, I am sure you'll enjoy it. congratulations!