Emblem's Shamal for sale

philw696

I have to say that is Stunning its better than new underneath and with the patina of the interior is just perfect.
Can only go one way.
As with Peter wish it was my way.

zagatoes30

Seen this at Emblem a couple of times it truly is a lovely example, I just need a fatter piggy bank

MrMickS

If only I'd won more than £2.50 on the EuroMillions last night. That's a great looking motor.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I really don't like those rear wheel arches. Otherwise, a nice car for someone.

zagatoes30

I like those quirky rear arches, same as the ones on the QP IV and similar to those on the early Countach

StuartW

I like those quirky rear arches, same as the ones on the QP IV and similar to those on the early Countach

A signature touch for the designer I believe, they certainly stand out even if they're not for everyone.

I do love the Shamal though although I am shocked at how they have jumped in price - a good shocked though of course

CatmanV2

A signature touch for the designer I believe, they certainly stand out even if they're not for everyone.

I do love the Shamal though although I am shocked at how they have jumped in price - a good shocked though of course

I love the arches, personally. But chacun a son gout

C

Moz1000

I've seen the car many times, and yes, those rear arches are marmite. However, there's no debating the quality of Emblems restoration skills for this and many other examples. What's nice is those skills are used on our 'everyday' vehicles whenever they enter their workshop.
Moz

Indeed, a Gandini flourish. He of lambo Countach fame. Personally I have no strong feelings for them but love Marmite.

bigbob

Looks great but I don't understand these sort of values and when someone who understands the brand is selling I question whether the market for Masers has topped out like it has for older classics.

Jono

Wonderful engine to be used later in the QP1V Evo(also designed by Gandini)and then in it's final incarnation,the 'new'3200GT with larger inter coolers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk