New member after 3200 gt purchase

calliope1960

Hi Guys. Just joined after buying 3200 gt last month. Have been revelling in the driving experience !Purchased car off forum member Floradaedd(nice bloke) Its a really nice example for a 1999 car with only 57k on clock.I only went to have a look as there a so few maseratis for sale in north east and after a long talk with the owner edd just fell in love with car !! So 600 miles later getting even better.It really does love being driven! No probs to report once AC charged and a new battery fitted ! Hope it stays like that !!

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Good luck with that, and welcome to the madness! I'm sure a similarly afflicted member will be along shortly to say hi. In the meantime, have fun and don't forget to put your local Indie on speed dial!! :)

Contigo

Sponsor
Good luck with that, and welcome to the madness! I'm sure a similarly afflicted member will be along shortly to say hi. In the meantime, have fun and don't forget to put your local Indie on speed dial!! :)

:D Always rely on you.

Welcome mate and enjoy the car they are great fun.

redsonnylee

Howdy and welcome, what colour is yours, I've 2000 with 84,000 and been an owner since 2009. Lots of valuable information on here. Have a good read plenty of useful tips to help when needed.

calliope1960

Hi guys thanks for the welcome.The car is a dark metallic blue with a cream interior and gold? carpets.Wish could put a local indie on speed dial there's nobody up here ! Nearest is Edinburgh or Manchester just a big black hole of no indies in the north !

allandwf

I'm similarly afflicted, so hi, ignore Benny he's the forum jester! ;) post some pics when you get the chance. PK near Edinburgh is where mine is looked after.

Andyk

A big warm welcome...don't forget to post some pictures of you Maserati if you get chance.

Trev Latter

Hi and welcome. The old 3200s can frustrate at times, but as any owner will tell you, when they're on song, they're fantastic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bilko

Hello m8,welcome to the best forum by a country mile.....I'm not so far from you and I've a 3200 so can share a bit local knowledge if needed ,just pm anytime

markjc

Congratulations. That's two of us in Sunderland then. I have a blue 4200. You have already been spotted by my maserati spys. You're right now in dependants round hear, I use Marios at Autoshield.

See you around

sospanbach

nice to hear another 3200 in the north east I live just outside the boro I also use marios at autoshield, a lot of scare mongering regarding the 3200 some true a lot not hope you enjoy the car regards dave

highlander

Of the three old girls for a weekend toy, the 32 on song IS the car of choice, no ifs, no buts.......Kudos to you for making the RIGHT choice.
They can be frustrating, and expensive, when they are not on song but once loved, you forgive them.
Some pics please.