New Owner - Essex

Mr_MC_SportLine

Just achieved the dream and purchased myself a 2010 MC SportLine. 1 week in and all i can say is OH BABY!!! Driving Nirvana!!!

Dan!

Lovely motor, I use to have the same but in black!

Where are you in Essex?

Mr_MC_SportLine

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm in Thorpe Bay. She is heading down to Dub Customs soon for a little TLC (wheel refurb, PPF etc).

Dan!

Maybe we should arrange a mini meet at some point. Chelmsford is pretty central for those of us in Colchester, Harlow and yourself in Southend.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm in Thorpe Bay. She is heading down to Dub Customs soon for a little TLC (wheel refurb, PPF etc).

Dub are terrific. They did my stripe and some subtle tints on the front fog lights and also on the garish gash of orange indicator lens on the headlights.

Anyway, lovely car and a very warm welcome.

Dan - Chelmsford: good idea.

Phil the Brit

Was at Dub customs just Sunday. There were ladies there with panties an no bras on while I was there!
I didn't know where to feast my eyes!
One has some nice pictures taken next to my car. I might have shared them but I would probably get banned from the forum.

Vampyrebat

Was at Dub customs just Sunday. There were ladies there with panties an no bras on while I was there!
I didn't know where to feast my eyes!
One has some nice pictures taken next to my car. I might have shared them but I would probably get banned from the forum.
I'd take the chance if I were you!!:D

Mr_MC_SportLine

Maybe we should arrange a mini meet at some point. Chelmsford is pretty central for those of us in Colchester, Harlow and yourself in Southend.

Sounds like a good plan to me!! I'm booked in at SB Race Engineering for Larini Sport Cats and BMC filter so once it's all done we should get something arranged. ;)

beau

Another one in my area if you see the Med Blue one thats mine

I saw one drive past end of high street (near the range) the other day was that you? I thought it might of been you anyway cos not seen another blue one around here