Supercar Sunday Autumn Run and BBQ - 1st October 2017

FA57GTA

Sunday 1st October 2017
Meet up at Haynes Motor Museum, Sparkford ( BA22 7LH) for 11am departure.

Convoy car run to Kingsdon, a delightful, traditional and quiet English/Somerset country village with pub and green.
Drive is 13 miles/8 mins.

Venue: 17c Farmhouse ( TA11 7LL) Park Farmhouse, Lower Road , Kingsdon.

BBQ Lunch with outside bar hosted by local car enthusiast, all free of charge.
Depending on weather - outside garden activities available including swimming, mini-golf, croquet, play area with
zip-line etc etc. Safe parking.

The Kingsdon Inn is open all day, offering traditional Sunday Lunch and B&B accommodation.Reservations essential.
Other local accommodation available...Hotels, B&B, country pubs with rooms.
http://kingsdoninn.co.uk/

conaero

Forum Owner
Thats the day a load of us head back from the Viva Espana trip, dont think we will make it from Carcassonne in time :(

FA57GTA

Well you are all welcome, just let me know 100% if you are coming, it will be great to see you there! Haynes motor museum are having a breakfast meet from 9am, so can do that then go from there.

safrane

Has this not been posted before??? I am sure I read a thread last month on a similar vein.

jasst

Due to TOH having to change her holiday dates, I will now be around for this, so weather permitting count me in.

FA57GTA

Hey guys!
It's getting closer to this event now, so would be good to get a list going just so we know numbers......

Wack61

Convoy car run to Kingsdon, a delightful, traditional and quiet English/Somerset country village with pub and green.
Drive is 13 miles/8 minutes

I take it BennyD is leading the convoy if you're covering 13 miles in 8 minutes