3200 Wanted

bruciebonuz

Hi,

I am in the market for a 3200, auto or manual.

Strong preference for silver with black/blue but other colours considered if other factors make it a good choice.

Prefer low owners (under 5).

Prefer sub-70k miles.

Must be a well maintained car with no stories.

Genuine buyer, not a dealer! Would much prefer to buy from an enthusiast.

Thanks

Jon (Hertfordshire)

allandwf

Oh, you might just be in the right place around the right time. I'm sure Phil will introduce himself soon :)

bruciebonuz

Thanks all...yes I contacted Phil to see if still for sale.

They all have stories....I prefer ones without a twist in the tail/chassis

CatmanV2

It's a bit of a no-brainer. Silver 3200. One of the best on the planet and owned by long time forum member.

C

CatmanV2

It's a bit of a no-brainer. Silver 3200. One of the best on the planet and owned by long time forum member.

C

allandwf

That's the one I'd go for ;) Best bet for holding its price or better. Its up to you if you think the premium is worth it against Phils "normal" 3200. Performance wise not much in it, although the AC will handle better, but may be a bit jarring on ropey roads.

bruciebonuz

I am happy with a standard one....the AC is lovely of course, but at that price I would probably go the extra and plump for a Gransport. I have an amount I am happy to spend on one of these and Phil's car is closer to that.

Contigo

Sponsor
Spoke to John today briefly and he seemed a little unsure about 3200 ownership.

He had been to see another in the morning and it was pretty Ropey by all accounts and had not been serviced for many years and felt very tired.

After driving mine again at the weekend to the Ferrari funday I can honestly say that it is a great car and will not disappoint.

The car is currently priced to sell and offers a significant saving compared to other cars on the market.