2005 Maserati Gransport for Sale

PrathShankar

Hi All,

just to let you know I've reached the decision that the time has come to part ways with my GS.

See adverts on the PH & Autotrader:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...005-maserati-gransport-priced-to-sell/7535960

and autotrader advert shortly also.

Car is now based in London for the summer, I'm away in a couple of weeks so if no takers by then I will pick it up again when back. It's a shame as there really is nothing else that compares for the money, but again, I'm simply unable to carve out the time to drive it regularly enough to justify having it - the Ducati is in the same position also :~(

Please have a look if interested drop me an email or PM. I have a set of discs on the 3rd Group buy which I am happy to transfer across if sold to a forum member. I also have a full spare wheel kit that I put together from various threads on this excellent forum, again, I will give this gratis with the car for a forum sale.

The car was bought from Sterling Performance when I acquired it in 2014, it had 60% on the clutch at that time. I have been expecting to change the clutch within my ownership but it has not given up as of yet (or yet to show signs of clutch slip). The next owner should expect to do a clutch change within the 1st 2000 miles of his ownership, so I would advise you drive and enjoy until it shows signs of needing a change. I had lined up Autoshield to do the work when needed, again sourced and costed from this Forum, I can pass on details where needed.

I'm away last 2 weeks of August so if I dont get back to you, I will most certainly upon my return (unless I change my mind!!).

Lastly, and most importantly, thanks very much to this excellent forum and all the various members for the help and information provided over the years, Special thanks to MAF for organising the disc buy (keep it up!). It made the ownership prospect very enjoyable and far easier and I no doubt dodged many many bullets. I have confidence in the car, how to properly maintain and run one, and who knows, in the near future I may yet return should I move back out of the city.

thanks for looking and speak soon,

Prath

Steve GS

With the prices on auto trader all around 30k that shouldn't hang around too long lovely car.

safrane

It's fair priced for a trade in for a non LE car close to needing a clutch.

But respect for getting a GS clutch to survive >50%

Ewan

Surely too cheap?! Looks great in silver. As good a Maserati as approx £25k can buy (along with a 2008 QP GTS).

Andyk

Lovely car, lovely price....Someone surely will snap this up as not many around at this price point with miles under 50k.....Silver looks great on a GS and the tech cloth and black leather compliments really well.

PrathShankar

Thanks all,

I feel I've priced it fairly given it will need a clutch soon(ish), is non LE and a private Sale.

I've been very satisfied with the owning it the past 4 years so am happy to let it go at a fair price to a good home!

P