Haynes Motor Museum breakfast meet this Sunday 6th.

FTECH

Sponsor
Haynes Motor Museum are holding their usual 'first Sunday of the month' breakfast meet this Sunday 6th August. Located just off the A303 at Sparkford nr Yeovilton, Somerset, it's in a great position for a drive to from so many directions.

Very popular when the weather is good and the café does an awesome breakfast.....and of course there's also the museum to look around if you want to make a day of it.

Spartacus

I went a couple of years ago . I may give that a go this Sunday if the weather is ok.

Last edited:

conaero

Forum Owner
I have wanted to do to this for ages but alas I am up in Cambridge with her family.

Contigo

Sponsor
I went a couple of years ago . I may give that a go this Sunday if the weather is ok.

Yes you certainly did, I remember the day well you took you mrs up the wookey hole too :D

11143683_1024823310885906_5450439360003057910_o.jpg

MrMickS

Planning on doing this on the 1st October as we will be in the area. There's another thread about this.

Phil H

Agreed, a lovely pic of a 4200, wish it was mine. Oh wait a minute........

:rofl5:

PH

FA57GTA

Planning on doing this on the 1st October as we will be in the area. There's another thread about this.

Yes mick that's my friends show he's putting on, you are all welcome it's a village very close to haynes. Sunday 1st oct.

Contigo

Sponsor
Oh and Mike you removed the wrong Honda, I meant the one trailing with the Prelude light cluster :D