Many USA owners on SM

flat-12

Hello CatmanV2...! I'm just a regular guy with a serious addiction to cars, especially European and the exotics in particular. I started out in musclecars, then moved on to vettes, and finally took the plunge into the exotic car world by getting a "basket case" Testarossa....and the rest is history. Because I am not wealthy...I've always had to do my own work, scrounge for parts, etc. I wouldn't trade a minute of it. My wife is VERY understanding and at times....sympathetic.....to my plight. Hoping to trade war stories and learn a lot here on SM.

Ngknick

Add me to the list! 2002 Spyder GT in Florida. While both forums have their merits, SM has much more depth of content.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Ohiomc

Here's a couple shots from Ohio.

BbzLynV.jpg

0nMWNgR.jpg

MarkMas

Chief pedant
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ "There's nothing wrong with Ohio, except the snow and the rain"♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

jarhead3121

It's Catman's fault! Saw a post on ML a day or so about this site and had to join. ML can go quite a bit with no activity, and I really enjoy reading about all kinds of different issues/fixes/tunes/finds, etc, so happy to find another site with even more material!

I live in Northern Kentucky (It SHOULD be it's own state) and I'm only aware of 3 GT's, but mine is the only vert, and the only MC.

flat-12

I lived in Michigan for 50 years, but we moved south a few years ago as my job relocated down to the Columbus, Georgia area. I do not miss the winter months, or the gray overcast skies which seemed to stretch on for weeks, or the crappy roads. We just love it down here, and will never move north again. I also really like the SportsMaserati forum as there it is such a diverse group of people, and their passion for cars of all types is obvious. It's a great place to be.

Ohiomc

Ohio roads are terrible too. We didn't get hit with the severe weather, it rained a lot though. Jarhead, nice color!

Fasthotrod

I saw the thread on ML about the brake rotors for the GT, which is what brought me over here. Like others have said, I enjoy the technical content and information that is shared here, so I read a lot of what is posted to learn more about my car, and Maserati in general.

I live in the central US in Oklahoma, just outside of OKC. I bought my 2014 Gran Turismo Sport through a friend up in Maumee, OH. (I grew up in Michigan.)

Mark

Don Chicho

I am still here, Sarasota Area in Florida. I love my 2013 Gran Turismo Sport, and drive it year around in sport to keep the natives awake. This is my second Mas and the only problem encountered with my other coupe were the stickies. I just sold my Porsche Cab 4 , And my other Mas and bought a 2003 DB7 Vanquish V12 , which is also a blast to drive. Arivederchi for now.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I am still here, Sarasota Area in Florida. I love my 2013 Gran Turismo Sport, and drive it year around in sport to keep the natives awake. This is my second Mas and the only problem encountered with my other coupe were the stickies. I just sold my Porsche Cab 4 , And my other Mas and bought a 2003 DB7 Vanquish V12 , which is also a blast to drive. Arivederchi for now.

You have good taste in cars, Don Chicho.

KevinQP

I just stumbled upon this forum by doing a search on that crazy Ghibli on the UK show Supercar Megabuild. I’m located in Phoenix, AZ and own a 2018 Maserati Quattroporte. I see a decent amount of Maserati’s around here but most of the are Ghiblis and Levantes. I wish there was a local group!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I just stumbled upon this forum by doing a search on that crazy Ghibli on the UK show Supercar Megabuild. I’m located in Phoenix, AZ and own a 2018 Maserati Quattroporte. I see a decent amount of Maserati’s around here but most of the are Ghiblis and Levantes. I wish there was a local group!

A direct flight is local, Kevin!

Welcome to the silliness and to the extraordinary amount of knowledge on all things Maserati, cars in general, politics (though it’s not generally encouraged) and tips on being successful with attracting women, men or whatever floats your boat. It’s all here.

DLax69

I was too dumb to find this thread before...or heck, even after...joining. Found it now. XO

Andyk

I was too dumb to find this thread before...or heck, even after...joining. Found it now. XO

Either you are the first person to join the forum since December 8th 2019 from across the pond my friend are others can’t find it either. :)

midlifecrisis

Now that the US, who did very well I might add, are out of the World Cup, they have more time to contribute. Same goes for the Aussies.

*World - beyond USA and Toronto. ;)

DLax69

to be fair...I did see it a few months back, but figured there was no sense in replying to a years-old thread...

Seeing as how Italy wasn't even in the thing, I already was saving time watching the football. Guess my rooting interest is now with you all...