Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Many USA owners on SM

Just an observation, we dont get that many visitors from over the pond but lately, there have been a lot of our American cousins contributing.

Is there any reason for this?....is all well with MaseratiLife forum in the US?

Perhaps with Brexit they're not pigeon holing us Brits with that lot over the English Channel who the Americans don't get on with.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffCapes View Post
    Perhaps with Brexit they're not pigeon holing us Brits with that lot over the English Channel who the Americans don't get on with.
    I think it's Frenchie who doesn't get on with Americans. The sceptics I know just laugh at them - they think they're all .... how best to put this ... French:

It didn't take long for this thread to deteriorate!

Quote Originally Posted by Doohickey View Post
    It didn't take long for this thread to deteriorate!
    Don't get me wrong - I very much enjoy France and I consider myself very fortunate to have a number of friends there.
    But if my friends in the US are typical, and I suspect they are, I understand their point of view too.

Quote Originally Posted by Conaero View Post
    Just an observation, we dont get that many visitors from over the pond but lately, there have been a lot of our American cousins contributing.

Is there any reason for this?....is all well with MaseratiLife forum in the US?
    All is as well as it ever was. However there may be a moderator suggesting that better answers might be found on SportsMaserati. Primarily when the questor is UK based, but others clearly read the posts......

C

I am well in my New 2016 GT Sport!!!

I just got back from nearly three weeks in San Francisco and hardly saw any Maserati cars whilst there - a QP and a couple of Ghibli's. Amazing that a search for GranSport in Auto Trader showed only 7 cars for sale in California. All above 45k miles.
    Poor ads with no description of service history, clutch life/clutch change etc.

Prices were low (c$28k-$30k). No idea why......

Didn't check prices for GT or QP.

At a social get-together some guys were curious about my GS and knew very little about this model.
    Contrast that to the Porsche - they all knew the model and excited to talk about it and knowledgeable (they knew what an X50 factory option was).

SportsMaserati.com Moderator Contigo's Avatar
    Never really bothered much with ML or MF as all you could ever need in the Maserati World is here under one roof.

MF is fooooked and has been for weeks, doesnt load, looks like the disc is full

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast