4200 on Emerdale

safrane

If it a Sebring Blue 4200 Reg C11 SND its my first 4200. It has been on the show a couple of times before.

Would love to buy her back and save her from this indignity.

redsonnylee

There were 800 on this farm, I even had to help one that got his head stuck in the barbed wire fence, it was pitch black and it scared the **** out of me see a ghostly face peering at me!

jasst

Just been on again, CU06 XTM, Blue (not sure what shade, but not Mediteranneo), standard exhaust by the sound of it.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
According to the DVLA that reg belongs on a 12 year Vauxhall van with 145000 miles on it!

safrane

Yes its my old 4200 on false plates as those belong to a white Vauxhall.

It appeared two years back on C11 SND but was on WM03 FZD when I sold her before moving to the NE where it gained the private plate.

It has been off the road for a while but was MOT d and Taxed in May. Its only done 3k in six years since I sold it here in Bristol.

safrane

Yes its my old 4200 on false plates as those belong to a white Vauxhall.

It appeared two years back on C11 SND but was on WM03 FZD when I sold her before moving to the NE where it gained the private plate.

It has been off the road for a while but was MOT d and Taxed in May. Its only done 3k in six years since I sold it here in Bristol.

image_02.jpgimage_01.jpg

Andyk

That's amazing Pete....Remember her well....And now she's famous....

I'm amazes that a plane hasn't crashed into here on Emersale as they have plane crashes all the time. Never know a small village have so many disasters.

MarkMas

Chief pedant
There were 800 on this farm, I even had to help one that got his head stuck in the barbed wire fence, it was pitch black and it scared the **** out of me see a ghostly face peering at me!

Could have been worse:

A cowboy from Montana and a cowboy from California are on a sheep drive. They have been out for weeks and have been pulling sheep out of the mud and working really hard. Eventually they come across a sheep with its head stuck in the fence. The cowboy from Montana says "I'm first!" and he drops his pants and mounts the sheep, while the California cowboy looks on. When he is finished, he steps back, looks at the California cowboy, and says "You're next". So, the California cowboy says, "OK", drops his pants and sticks his head in the fence.

midlifecrisis

So what's the legal implications of driving that car with false number plates?

Second question, why do people watch such cr@p ?