Festival Italia 2017: Thurrock Meet

CatmanV2

Anyone that is heading towards Brands from N London, East Anglia, Essex etc we are planning a convoy from Thurrock services.

If you're coming south on the M25 towards the crossing, come off at the Thurrock Services.

Follow the one way to the car park. For ease I'll try and park in the first row of spaces.

We'll be *leaving* at 0800
Valves will probably be open so you'll have no trouble telling it's us
Top Gear rules apply.

Anyone that wants my mobile, please PM me

C

Mr_MC_SportLine

Anyone that is heading towards Brands from N London, East Anglia, Essex etc we are planning a convoy from Thurrock services.

If you're coming south on the M25 towards the crossing, come off at the Thurrock Services.

Follow the one way to the car park. For ease I'll try and park in the first row of spaces.

We'll be *leaving* at 0800
Valves will probably be open so you'll have no trouble telling it's us
Top Gear rules apply.

Anyone that wants my mobile, please PM me

C

Pending no issues receiving my General Area ticket (big thanks to Mr Pea) I will be there around 07:45. :rofl5:

2b1ask1

Special case
I'm in...

12 minutes from home I hardly think I'll need the services but hey ho!

CatmanV2

1: Catman
2: Mr MC Sportline
3: Newton

Just tagging names so I have a *rough* idea if we're all present

C

Dan!

Yes, unless I end up coming up from the south following a beer session at Yates drinking establishment

conaero

Forum Owner
Yes, unless I end up coming up from the south following a beer session at Yates drinking establishment

If you do, I am at a loose end that night and looking to ruin the Brands day by getting feckup on the Saturday night :)

Spartacus

Hmmm that sounds like a good idea to me ....which mean its a very bad idea ...lets do it !

I had a similar idea last weekend when i popped around my friend s house to drop off a birthday card . I said i would nt stay for a drink as i had a heavy cold and felt a bit rough ...

He then mentioned that his wife and kids had gone to Devon for the week .

5.50 am ..

image.jpg

Then 6.30 ...

image.jpg

He then pointed out that i had forgotten to bring the card and he thew up on the floor .

My work was done there, so i left . ;)

Last edited:

Dan!

So long as one of you is providing accommodation, let's get ****** up and ruin Sunday for ourselves

conaero

Forum Owner
What about at yours Dan, its closer for a start or are you living in a bus shelter now or something?

Dan!

Yep, can do mine. I have two sofas and plenty of floor. And a garden.

Bring an inflatable mattress or two and you'll be as comfy as you like.

Kazzer

We are already booked in here and Stephen does not need any encouragement!
If you turn up here I will have to take myself off early as I only want a couple of drinks

CatmanV2

1: Catman
2: Mr MC Sportline
3: Newton
4: Dan!
5: Beau (I think)
6: Rockits
7: Scaf
8: Conaero?

C